Building around Ariel as Tank?

I’m not sure how to start a thread so I piggybacked on yours. Hope that’s allowed.

Who would you ascend out of -
Vela, Poseidon, King Arthur, justice and Vivica? I’m working on getting a stronger team for wars. My normal line up is Poseidon, Horghall, Boldtusk, Vela, Sartana

You can start a new thread by clicking on the “New Topic” button at top right of the “Categories” page.

As for which hero …

First off, what do you have in 4* heroes? You are using 2-60 5* in your lineup where maxed 4* would be far more effective and easier to get. Then you can work on the 5*.

You need to max some 4* before worrying about the 5*. It takes as long to take a 5* from 4-1 to 4-80 as a 4* from 1-1 to 4-70. Plus it is easier to get the mats for a 4*.

I’d concentrate on Rigard, Caedmon, Sabina, Grimm, Wu Kong (for titans), Proteus, Sonya, Boril.

I’m not familiar with the S3 4* heroes, you could read up on them here. Some may be better choices for you.

Boril can be a solid 4* tank for your defense right up through Gold level.

You really have a good line up of 5* heroes, so I understand your impatience with starting to work with them. But it will take a very long time and you may lack the ascension mats to use on them anyway. So as @nevarmaor said, work on your 4* heroes and have at least 10-12 4* maxed heroes before focussing on 5*s.

When you get to the 5*s, personally I would start work on Poseidon, Arthur and Heimdall in your selection. Get Horghall to 3-70, but DO NOT use tonics on him.

While you build your 4*, follow threads about your 5* so that once you are in the right place for maxing them you hit the ground running. Watch Vela especially.

I only have 2 (6) tonics so I’m ages away from ascending Groot’s brother.