Building a nerf and compensation policy

#TimeWillTelly :wink:

8 Likes

Current beta reports.

Beta reports doesnā€™t equate to final reports.

And if someone tells you sheā€™s currently not a good hero in beta, i would highly disagree.

She may not be as good a defender as her current live release version but still solid on offense.

And again if itā€™s in beta, it has high odds of further change. Most likely going to see a 35-40% extra damage vs reds adjustment to be tested before release. Which would put her on par with other heroes and be a fair change.

2 Likes

No hero has been nerfed.

1 Like

I think that heroes need to be able to be changed when necessary without rules and regs. I think the complete dominance of Telluria is enough show something is wrong. She may be beatable but she has made the game less interesting and I cannot remember a single other hero being so prevalent.
Ultimately not making changes breaks the game as the divide between getting lucky that month or not will determine how you can compete at the top level.
I think it is also fair to say that all investments in any part of the game are done on the basis that the game is in balance, if a new super hero comes out and makes everything before it obsolete it needs to be fixed.
In conclusion I am not in favour of any restriction on needed adjustments. Letā€™s just hope beta testing process works better in future so these issues are not as contentious.

11 Likes

Tell me please, you definitely donā€™t see every day a huge offer of stocks for the sale of crystals, objects, emblems, heroes, troops and other things? Is it possible after that to say that the game is free?
Probably the one who pays nothing and cannot claim compensation for damaged things received for free. But the one who paid for them has the right to vote, and it is unfair to demand silence from them

2 Likes

Well we all receive heroes of the month for free from our bonus draws, so lucky us!

/flame-suit on

2 Likes

Im playing this game more than 2years now and saw many balance changes, telly and vela is not the first and wont be the last. However, sgg should give users the option to reset heroes whose special skill or stats altered in any direction. And I would like to clarify that heroes are sggs intellectual property and they have any right to change alter modify etc however, users ā€œas the name suggestsā€ gain these heroes in exchange of money and uses for playing the game and thus, ā€œhave right to useā€ thats why sgg should have a compensation policy for such alteration like the option to reset. Lacking these sort compensating features might lead us to feel fraud-like understanding which is not good for any company in any industry

6 Likes

I see those offers. I see most them until they expire cause I cannot delete them. The game is still able to be played, completely free. 100% free to play (f2p) players exist.

As far as claiming compensation, did someone not receive the gems, mats, items, etc. that were advertised?

1 Like

You do not pay them - you do not feed them, it is your right, but my right, as a person who essentially pays them a salary, is to demand responsibility. I understand that you donā€™t care whether the deceived will be given compensation, but why do you stand on the side of an unscrupulous seller who can choose you as the next victim, I donā€™t understand.

4 Likes

We donā€™t stand on any side, we just try to explain how it is.

2 Likes

No, you donā€™t. You pay money to gain an advantage over others.

8 Likes

I imagine the situation, the seller sold low-quality goods, and buyers demand a return. And instead of support, or at least non-interference, the same clients are trying to beat the heads of those who demand justice. You are powerless, they say. You did not buy, but received an exchange for gems, they say. You have to sit quietly in the defective goods, otherwise we wonā€™t get anything at all, they say. Terrible situation.

1 Like

Sorry, it seems to me that you are not talking about that. I do not pay money for an advantage. I want to get back the ascension items that I spent on one hero, and they slipped me a bad one in return. I would not spend tonics on a healer who does not heal, and telescopes for protection against reds, which does not protect against reds. I spent them before the heroes were about to ruin them, and I want to get them back.

1 Like

The OP has proposed a reasonably unique topic, if this degenerates into another generic nerf/nonerf slanging match it will be closed.

Please try to respond with specifics to the idea of a strict policy on hero adjustment.

7 Likes

:point_up:

2 Likes

Ok, I answer. They beat my velluria every day. I beat aliens of velluria, if I want, if I donā€™t want to - reduce the cups, beat other heroes. I am satisfied with the heroes in the form in which they are, As invincible Gwyn And Finley arranged before.

I donā€™t view them as unscrupulous because I understand what I spend my money on and my expectations are tempered by the TOS and the ā€œGachaā€ thread. I have received exactly what Iā€™ve purchased every single time.

1 Like

Roger that Jonah. Thanks for the friendly reminder.

1 Like

wishful thinking, MoM. they will do whatever they want to Telly (and Vela), call it balancing the heroes (nothing negative like nerfing), and thus we would be lucky to even get an apology from them.

Thank you, distant friend, for an interesting dialogue. I do not agree with you, but you are a good conversationalist. It was nice to chat with you. Sorry for the bad language, English is a very beautiful language, but I do not know it perfectly.

1 Like