Build speed potions

what about buying or getting speed up potions to speed up building work, buy or earn from titans etc

1 Like

You can use gems for this…

Or are you asking for a craftable item in the forge?

1 Like

This has been recommended before, but not for some time. I still think it would be a good idea

@abstractcross I love the idea of having loot or something craftable like a “2x speed potion” to maybe make the clock run twice as fast when building something once you use it as the crafting here is unearthly slow. Great suggestion! Maybe you should put a post in the “new ideas and suggestions” post as well. Innovative idea that I’m sure a lot of players would want :smile:

1 Like

That really is a fantastic idea.:wilted_flower::v::sunglasses:

I say make the recruits work for it… You want to live in a bigger house faster? Then stop sleeping in and pick up some tools and work some iron.

So, spend recruits, iron, and food for speeding up building process. Iron is being used in building, and with the exception of being used for crafting items, aren’t much of use for anything else when there is current construction going on. Recruits used as extra manpower, food for their consumption.

3 Likes

Thats a cool idea also. :wilted_flower::v::sunglasses:

Cookie Settings