Build me a 4* Team!

When I first started, I decided to get “gemtastic” and go for 5*s on day one. Now that its ascension time and I am ascension itemless, I realize the errors of my ways. Please help with some ideas for 4 star teams that I can afford to level up?

Proteus
Wu Kong
Buddy
Grimm
Boldtusk

1 Like

Fire, boldtusk, scarlet, Gormek colen
Ice, grimm, kiril, triton
Dark, rigard, proteus, tib, cyp
Holy, wu, li, Chao, hu
Nature, buddy, caedmon, Mel, kash these are the order I’d lvl each element, giving you a good mix of buffing healing, def down, hitters, and wu for titan boosting hits

2 Likes

Is that in order of importance?

I lvl 1 hero from each element at the same time, and personally prefer to have 2 healers in my starting 5 hero’s, so my 4* team would be initially with your hero’s from left to right wu rigard buddy bt grimm…
Wu gives you tile damage
Rigard as the main healer +cleanse
Buddy tanking very strong def for a 4* good health and other bonuses from special
Bt as secondary healer and buffer of attack
Grimm as the big hitter and def down
A well rounded team for rare quests and epic events and up… Solid farming team/map and with wu your do good damage averaged over your 5 or 6 hits

1 Like

Then the 2nd in each list would then give you the ability to stack on titans and war different healer buffer, de buffur etc increasing your options

For red Boldtusk first, Scarlett second.
For blue Grimm first, Triton second.
For green Caedmon first and I’d prefer melendor over buddy because I just dislike buddy but he’s a good hero, idk it’s up to you.
For purple proteus first, Rigard second.
For yellow Wu Kong first Li xiu second.
That’s the first ten I would work on.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings