Bugs in rankings and loot tier distribution? Mythic Titan, Challenge Events and Alliance Quest affected!

They are Right. 20 Emblems is a 50% Chance and 50% is on 30 Emblems.

I understand that you are unhappy with your loot, but this topic is for completely wrong loot tiers because the ranking is bugged.

The only thing that surprises me about this is that anyone is surprised that the percentages in the game are bunk. Everything that has a “%” associated with it is simply SGs way of saying we’re fixing this how we want it, you’re not necessarily going to like it, so deal with it.

1 Like

I await the day when someone debunks the draw % in portals and the 1% chance to draw a featured hero is actually closer to 0.1%. But we will never know because ‘you have to trust us, there is nothing wrong here’

1 Like

Oddly, nowhere in the ToS of this game does it talk about that…which strikes me as strange, as it is the main thing they sell. A chance to get them.

Why do you „use“ this thread for these loot discussions? This thread is about real mistakes with ranking and loot tiers and not about mimimi bad loot stuff…

1 Like

Because I’m telling you they are not mistakes.

Last Ninja Tower (02.2022)
Same floor, lower points, higher rank - 2 occurrences within 327 results:

8 Likes

Thank you @CrazyChemist3891 for your diligence in following up on this.

It’s disappointing to not see any further acknowledgement or message from SGG about this wide-spread issue. There is a lot about the game that is random, but this shouldn’t be. What’s the point in pushing a little harder on an event to get into the next reward bracket when the target arbitrarily changes??

6 Likes

@Petri What about the investigation? InGame my tickets are closed and @CrazyChemist3891 is revealing new cases. Is there anything done in the background, or is it silenced to death?

Tanks in advance

6 Likes

I’m patiently awaiting the new founds in the tower scores…

This issue has dragged on for a disappointingly long time.

1 Like

Thanks for your patience. I will try to get to it soon. :wink:

1 Like

In the meantime, I am working on past challenge events.
While the last Starfall Circus (March 2022) with around 800 shared results did not show a wrong placement, I found one in the approximately 640 results shared for the last League of Villains (January 2022):

2 Likes

Challenge Festival April 2022:
Different points on same rank in the same difficulty tier:

5 Likes

Last Tower of Magic (03.2022)
Again some flaws in the ranking.

#1 Same rank but different scores:

4 Likes

#2 Same floor, less points, but higher rank:

5 Likes

#3 as #2
But here I am not 100% sure, that it may count. @Petri Is the ranking fixed during the processing?

And before anybody suggests that the results may origin from different times of the same event, they are not! I double check that by comparison with the data of old events I have. Due to the power creep the scores on events is increasing, which is why I am certain they belong to the same event.

5 Likes

Honestly, what is the point in us contacting support, when we get the same copy paste response, without any effort on your end? If it doesnt involve SG making money, it doesnt get addressed. I cant tell you how many times I have contacted support and get told to come to this forum. Now everyone on this forum can see how an issue is clearly presented, and nothing has been fixed, allowing these bugs to continue over and over. The lack of transparency in this game is very telling.

6 Likes

Because the Alliance Quest is coming up again this month, I finished my evaluation of the submitted results and have found additional errors in the rankings:

#1 Same alliance rank with different scores

#2 Higher personal rank with lower score

8 Likes