[SOLVED] Bug with regular Gefjon?

When Gefjon steals minions who gives buffs to their owner, why don’t their buffs go away like when you destroy the minions with a minion remover?

As there are now lots of minions who give buffs to their owner. I have been using Gefjon to get these buffs, but I have noticed that when she steals the minion(s), the previous owner gets to keep their buffs for the remainder of my turn and only disappears at the start of their next turn.

I think this is a bug.

If anyone could help explain it to me on why it isn’t or if they agree with me.

Thank you.

I will add screen shots.

2 Likes

Are you on v52 already or not?
Because it contains this fix and it would be hard to believe it’s actually only for one specific buff and not any buff given by minions.

If you already are on v52, I guess there is still a bug. If not, I urge you to get the update :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I have not tried it with new update.
I’ll try again now and once the update goes live. Fingers crossed it works for Hulda too :blush:

1 Like

OK, let’s us know if you still notice something off after the update so we can tag the appropriate persons :+1:

1 Like

All fixed, with the counterattack and the buffs from Hulda. Thank you very much. I did report this on the 10th October on the in game support services. And they replied that nothing is wrong. The buffs can not be dispelled. And then sent me all the text from their cards like I had never read them before. Which I found patronising. Then suddenly the next update and it’s fixed. What a coincidence. Just a thank you for their players who are keeping you in business, for taking the time and effort to report bugs in the game it’s too much to ask for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.