Bug With Hit 3 mechanics

I have discovered what I think is a bug with the new hit 3 mechanics when attacking enemies where there were more than one adjacent enemy (which is now dead).

My example happened in the xmas event when I hit the central enemy (in this case Buddy) with Tibertus’s special. There were previously 4 minion heroes but 2 were already dead when I fired the special.

However only Buddy was hit and inflicted with defence down, the other 2 minions were not affected. Could the mechanics be trying to target 2 missing minions ? IDK whats going on TBH.

3 is maximum, 1 is possible

E1 & E5 cannot be hit if Boss is targeted

FIN

4 Likes

Here is a screenshot afterwards (for what it’s worth).

How does that match up to your E1 to E5? The formation setup is a bit different since it’s pve

This happened around an hour ago. But I can’t post now…

Sorry I am a new user I’ve lurked a while but wanted to post this bug but the new user restrictions are driving me nuts lol …

@Gryphonknight is correct. It’s not a bug. If you targeted Buddy in that formation, the two missing enemies would have been hit alongside Buddy. Since they’re dead, only Buddy is hit. This has been a matter of debate by players since not everyone likes this change, but it’s how it’s supposed to work after they changed how ‘hit target and nearby’ works in formations.

5 Likes

You can see the explaination above, or take a look at this picture, hope it clear to see

6 Likes

see below link

([Primer] Why do none of the special skills do the same amount of damage or Best uses of All, Nearby, Splash & Single target damage - #7 by Gryphonknight)

FIN

It’s the way they intended it. But it’s completely stupid yes

Might as well have everyone in a straight line.

Not a bug. A poor decision in the game plan due to hero’s like Ludwig

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings