[Bug,Visual?] Update icon displayed on Base when already updated to v44.0.0 - Check Apple App store, Some reporting 44.0.1 now dropped

[Bug,Visual?] Update icon displayed on Base when already updated to v44.0.0

I updated to v44.0.0

On my base, I see the update icon

When I click on the update icon, it says new version available

When I click Update, it takes me to Apple App Store which is still showing my current version v44.0.0

iPhone 7 Plus
iOS 14.8
EST 08:14A ( 1:14P UTC ) Saturday Dec 11 ( Saturday Dec 11 )

Notes

Click for notes

(Please Read this before posting a bug)

(How to report a bug?)

([Wiki] *NOT* a bug FAQ)

FIN

8 Likes

i am having the same issue on my iphone

3 Likes

I am having same problem and on iOS

1 Like

Some of the relevant reports were already posted in the above link.

2 Likes

Actually I just installed v44.0.1 - build 1634.

There is indeed a newer version available.

Edit: there’s the screenshot

2 Likes

Sometimes more sub versions are released.
I had to update more times for an earlier version too
Maybe to 43.0.0 and later to 43.0.3 or such

I have the “update” sign in the game, but my AppStore does not have 44.0.1. So probably the issue is that the game is looking for 44.0.1 which wasn’t distributed yet to many.

2 Likes

Probably but there is no other version in the appstore.

1 Like

I am wondering if there is any fix for the reported lagging in the Tower or not in this 44.0.1 version.

3 Likes

I am also experiencing the update icon issue plus the slowness issue (especially noticed in my Titan attacks this morning). Never had this issue before I updated. IOS on an IPAD.

Also App Store thinks I have the latest version. There is an Open button there under the app, not the Update button if there were updates available.

2 Likes

Same I thought the problem is with my phone

This is very much country / operating system dependent. SGG can’t do much other than disable that update button.

That one was annoying as helll…

Also have the update icon but had an update available in the app store. Did the update but the icon is still there in the game. No update is showing in my app store anymore.

-e

1 Like

Same problem. I can’t find v44.0.1 in apple store yet.

1 Like

Just dropped in Apple App Store for my account

2 Likes

I updated about 40 minutes ago too on Android
Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 3.15.30 AM

2 Likes

44.0.1 just appeared on the Apple Store. I can confirm updating to that version removes the update icon that was showing after the update to 44.0.0.

I am still seeing the delay issue some are seeing. Have to swipe 2 or 3 times before it registers. Not a network issue as Speed Test shows good speeds.

3 Likes

I see :confounded: then SG haven’t fixed it yet :frowning:

So it looks like it will be fixed earliest only before the next tower event… :frowning:

Thx for checking.

1 Like

Check to see if your iPhone has the latest Apple software. Once I updated my phones software I could update the E&P app

My game is updated but I just received the update warning icon on the screen and I can’t remove it . Is this a bug ?

5 Likes