Bug report

Started noticing that alliance members have funny names!

bug

A post was split to a new topic: [Spanish] Ascension item locations?

Try turning off your device, then back on. That fixed it for me. :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Currently I’m experiencing a major campaign bug. Lower level missions and even the last mission enemies are over powering my 3700+ team power. This starting 7-16-18 gets really old fast. Than going to raids the following 2 days. With the same power rating I was getting beat on the level 2 or 3 titans doing way less damage than normal. I also recognized that i cant change my hero team without it bugging out my deck. Hero’s special ability hits way worse when upgrading the hero’s. I already sent multiple bug reports and have not gotten a email back from the support or the bug hasn’t been fix. If someone from support can message me about why this bug seems to effect only me.

One of my alliance members reported that when she is in a quest when the Titan gets defeated, she receives no rewards for her attacks. She was in the A catagory at the end both times and gets nothing. Can someone look into this?

A post was split to a new topic: [Italian] Help?

Hey, i have problem in the game,
I buy Atlantic offer 2 time, but in the game i dont get dimonds and atlantic coin. Money u scanned, but loot i still didint have. Pls help decides this problem

Hi, I did an event summon using my 300 gems… but I cannot do any free summon for the hero of the month… I did many times before… but never get a free summon for the hero of the month… please assist

The Hero of the Month roll is not a separate action. There is a 1.2% probability when you do a pull (other than Daily) that you’ll also be awarded the HotM. What occurred was not a bug.