[Bug? Intended? Definitely Issue] Costumes on teams leaving unexplained holes in trial / class quest teams

Subject
[Bug? Intended? Definitely Issue] Costumes on teams leaving unexplained holes in trial / class quest teams

Gryphonkit, my wife, had a base hero Melendor removed from her Trial of Fortitude team.

Luckily she recorded the team last time or the empty slot would have just been a mystery.

We double checked and it was currently set to Druid Melendor.

So the Trial teams must be active at all times and switching to wizard Melendor anytime during the 5 week rotation removes druid Melendor from all druid teams.

Please fix this.

Preferably by letting different attack, and defense teams, have different versions of the same hero.

5 Likes

Another report today

I am currently trying to compete in trials of piety. My joon is not showing. I went to remove him from all my teams and did so easily. i then tried to change him back to monk joon from fighter(costume) but the game will not let me and it will not let me use the monk class joon no matter what i do. In addition when i change his costume and try to save it the game defaults back to fighter class joon. Can we get this fixed asap? Do you have any idea how hard it is to win piety class when all you have is mother north and 4 other healers? Its a long boring fight thats for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings