Bug in war not cool

so i have lost a flag and team in war and i have not even got to fight! 2nd time this has happened to me and it can cause us to lose

Sg will need more details to be able to do something.

What did you do exactly leading up to flag loss and what happened? Any errors? Talk us through screen for screen.

I opened the game and seen its was war time and went to fight and seen it was already 1 flag gone and 0 points and a team used thats how it happened

And this is the 2nd time this has happened and the 1at i made a report and got nothing back like i spend money on this game over 600 in the last 15 months would think I would be a little bit better but I get it! Need to make money

Best to submit a bug report: Small Giant Games Technical Support and Help Center

That sounds plain weird, I have never heard of anything even like this happening before and to have it happen to one person twice??? If it was some kind of autoplay you should be able to prove it just by showing your roster as autofill just chooses the most powerful available heroes. So, screenshot of your roster…

Are all your heroes still available for war after this? Or are 5 of them “used”?

Ok your right ! Lmfao

Thanks for not taking that as a personal attack. I could have worded that better. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is what it is and really :person_shrugging: :100: :relieved: :ok_hand: and thanks for your time :pray: :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.