Bug in Tournament

Hi everyone.

During a battle in rush tournament i fired custom rigard and it didn’t clean wilbur special (shared damage)
Why was that?

Here is the video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17qaEvw8uDpkAg2vIXX7zm7BRhJAuPBCR/view?usp=sharing

Sharing damage is a blessing, not an ailment.

1 Like

Depends in how much energy all your heroes have.

Well, it isn’t a blessing if an ally has low VIT and he/ she has to share damage, but as a blessing, the only way to get rid of it is that a dispeller hits you (or using Snow white or Guardian Gazelle).

It’s something inflicted by an oponent. I’m sure i had battles against wilbur that rigard cleaned that efect.

Maybe you saw that Rigard cleansed Wilbur’s defense down, but he doesn’t have the power to get rid of sharing damage.

1 Like

@Silencio is correct. Cleansing can only remove negative ailments to allies, but not shared damage, which is basically a buff similar to Gunnar and Kailani’s Spirit Link. In the video, costumed Rigard cleansed opponent Wilbur’s defense debuff inflicted on the heroes, not the shared damage.

5 Likes

According to the mechanism of the game, shared damage is categorized as a buff, so it cannot be cleansed by Rigard.

However, I know that in reality we can all agree shared damage is a double-edged sword. It is not much of a blessing if all your heroes are low on health.

1 Like

Credit is due to @Silencio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings