Bug in game

summon gate. I got an epic troop token. when used, he received an imperial knight lords. but in the inventory → troops (there are none). where are they? can there be a mistake in the game?

Did you get a confirmation screen that you had received those troops?

Often people see the first screen (which shows ALL items possible, one at a time), and assumes that the item showing when they push the button is the one they got.

Hello.

I used a token, a card that was highlighted, I looked at it and read the name and characteristics. but the condo wanted to put it on the list did not find it.

You help me???

What is your primary language? I’ll translate what I said. We’ll find an answer for you! :wink:

Are you sure?))) Russian )

@Gamaranqaswedfr123 Let’s try to explain in pictures:

1. I have an Epic token

2. I see Elena (a possible Summon choice) and push the button

3. I receive a random hero (not Elena)

4. This is my confirmation screen for the Hero I actually received

Попробуем объяснить на фотографиях:

1. У меня есть символический токен

1. Я вижу Еленa (возможный выбор призыва) и нажимаю кнопку

1. Я получаю случайного героя (а не Еленa)

1. Это мой экран подтверждения для Героя, который я действительно_получил

Original post, translated into Russian:

Получили ли вы экран подтверждения, что вы получили эти войска?

Часто люди видят первый экран (который показывает ВСЕ предметы, по одному за раз), и предполагает, что элемент, показывающий, когда они нажимают кнопку, является тем, который они получили.

Yes, I saw him. therefore also has become angry

Have you used the Barracks building to upgrade any troops, after you got him? (Is it possible you accidentally fed the new troops to older troops?)

Вы использовали здание казарм для обновления любых войск, после того как вы его получили? (Возможно ли, что вы случайно накормили новые войска старшим войскам?)

I did not have time to pump the citadel to level 10. and for the pumping of troops this is a prerequisite. It is so?Therefore, in any case I could not do it.

Yes, no Stronghold 10 = No Barracks.

In that case (since we ruled out any player error), you’ll need to ask for help from SG’s support:

Да, нет Крепости 10 = Нет казарм.

В этом случае (поскольку мы исключили ошибку игрока), вам нужно обратиться за помощью к SG:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new82

Thank you) has already sent a notice) I will wait for an answer)

1 Like