Bug in Aw lost points

I took out Gigglefax in AW and the game reportage 0 and I lost a flag. Its not acceptable!!!

I am Kattalo btw

1 Like

The same problem. Main group just freezed and failed.

1 Like

just had the same here, no points and the enemy team still intact

1 Like

Same just happened to me. I was in a battle and had wiped out 3 or 4 of the enemy and the app froze. When the app rebooted, I didn’t get credit for the battle, my first 3 heros were gone and I had only 2 war credits left.

1 Like

With me also happened, at the end of the battle wins, the game was stuck and did not count my points.

1 Like

I had the same thing just happen. After selecting the enemy team it showed the small grey disk then the app became unresponsive. The chat was updating and I saw the energy drop but battle never started. After waiting 10 minutes my only option was to reset the app. Of course the energy was gone and my heros were marked as used and the score was zero.

2 Likes

Soy nueva en el foro pero me acaba de suceder algo parecido, seleccione rival, jugue y gane la partida pero al finalizarla se colgo la app y no solo me dio 0 puntos sino que tambien me tildo los heroes como utilizados… Mucho enojo!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings