Bug - Guardian Gazelle Dancers not dispelling all status effects

Hi folks, I just activated Guardian Gazelle’s special in a friendly battle and all dancers still suffered the status effect caused previously by Tell. Can this be looked at please. Thank you, Arrowman. :+1:

Did you grab a screenshot?
If not, can you reproduce the bug and screenshot?

I have just tried it. I have the video but effin lazy to upload it first to YT before I can post it here since it is darn to long to do so. Maybe later.

All I can say is that Gazelle removes the mana speed ailment caused by Telluria.

I tried it again and it didn’t happen. All was good. I’ll keep an eye out for it and if it happens again I’ll screenshot it. :+1:

Do you remember if there was Skadi in the opponents team as well? I think her frost damage and mana reduction can’t be dispelled by gazelle.

OP was talking about the mana ailment caused by Telly.

Yeah, i understood that as well, but was wondering if there might be some confusion with Skadis mana reduction. :wink:

Actually it may have been Skadi’s mana reduction. Skadi was on the team. My apologies for my error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.