Bug for troop

There is a bug in automatically assigning troops. I have five 4 * troops, but when I assemble a team it puts the troops by level (it puts me a troop at level 18 3 *) in place of a 4 * troop but level 10.

1 Like

Hiya;

Could you provide screenshots? Or better a video?

It happens to me too. I guess it is because the 3* lvl 18 is worth more than a 4* lvl 1

1 Like

The only time I’ve seen something similar is when the hero it’s being applied to is obviously deficient in, say, defense. So it chooses a defensive minded troop instead of the most powerful overall? I may not consider it a bug per se. At least in my situation.

Hi, if you see, I assemble the team and put a 3 * team. But I have more than five 4 *, it should automatically put on the basis of the stars not at the level

(Attachment 20200328_173508.mp4 is missing)

Hi, if you see, I assemble the team and put a 3 * team. But I have more than five 4 *, it should automatically put on the basis of the stars not at the level
I tried to send me videos but it doesn’t accept it

Hi, if you see, I assemble the team and put a 3 * team. But I have more than five 4 *, it should automatically put on the basis of the stars not at the levelI tried to send me videos but it doesn’t accept it

This is not a bug. This is happening because your 3 star troops are more powerful than the rest of your 4 star troops. The game assigns troops in order of their power. For more details on the troop powers see this following thread.

5 Likes

I don’t find the new method correct, it excludes the 4 * mana troops which, even if low, are more useful than the 3 *

This is not a new method, it has been like this ever since the game was launched. If you don’t like it, you can open an “ideas/feature request” thread to suggest any changes to the current game mechanics. :slight_smile:

The same applies to heroes too. If you use the autofill function in wars or tournaments, the game will choose a 4 star hero over a 5 star if it has more power.

1 Like