Bug (bad luck) in my account?

Honestly, it makes me angry to come to this forum to try to solve something, waste of time, everything gets worse with time and make us clowns. Of 4 accounts left, and soon none, I advise everyone not to return here, they have the profit and nothing else matters.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always found it possible to play for free, but I can appreciate itā€™s very frustrating if you feel itā€™s bad value for money :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

You are a game bureaucrat who just dodges problems with empty answers, it was better not to have answered. 14 months without earning a legendary hero for you is normal, not for me.
This game is misleading and the forum is useless.
Damn game !!!

No, Iā€™m just a player trying to suggest an alternative way to enjoy the game. If you want to contact the game bureaucrats, you need to go through the support tab in game.

4 Likes

Excuse me, but you should probably tone it down a bit with your accusations and pompous attitude. Thereā€™s no reason to accuse and name-call just because you donā€™t get your way. The others are trying to help. You donā€™t like the game? Quit playing then. Small Giant wonā€™t miss your money. They are very profitable.

4 Likes

You may want to consider taking your friends with you the next time you buy lottery tickets.

Iā€™ve been playing 2 years now. My last HOTM pull was July 2018. My last (and only) 5* Atlantis pull was December 2018.

The overwhelming majority of my 5*'s are from TC20. Thatā€™s just how it is unless I want to spend $$$$.

From what you have written I beg to differ that for you this is IN FACT normal.

3 Likes

If you canā€™t solve it then donā€™t waste your time answering. Everyone knows that it is profitable, and that is exactly why nothing is resolved. We can always observe who is at the top in tournaments are always from the same countries, it is clear the favor for those who give more profit to the game. We are not blind, we are always watching this and we know that nothing will change, good luck to you, as you suggested I will stop playing yes, thank you very much for the suggestion, I will look for something more just.
I donā€™t want to be rude or give the impression that I have no education, Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m not coming back here anymore and the account will be deleted. Good game to all, Goodbye !!!

1 Like

Wow sour grapes or what?

1 Like

Collect as much recruits during the Atlantis Rises. Dump 'em all to TC20. Chances are you may end up with few legendaries; if you ever decided to come back.
Btw, Iā€™ve got enough mats to ascend 7 legendaries but no viable legendaries to give to.
I guess that is down to luck too but I am taking it easy.
Game was supposed to be enjoyed. Rant and whinning take us to nowhere.
Either we change our attitude and approach towards the game or quit. As simple as that!

2 Likes

fWx327

2 Likes

Very sour! @M00R3 mustā€™ve had a falling from grace because he carried a very different tune six months ago. Beholdā€¦

2 Likes

I suspect (s)he decided to spend a bit, got more of the same, and is now having a temper tantrum about it.

2 Likes

M00R3 was expecting more.
E&P and loot boxes / summons is a gamble. 100 pulls will not guarantee a 5 *.
If RnG Gods is smiling at you, a single EHT pull will give you a Joon and 3 Telluria.

Definitely a curse. I been needing tabard forever as wellā€¦

I did not say that the game is bad, but it is extremely irritating and demotivating to spend so much time without results, you can say that I am being radical but I am right. The improvements were excellent but for me itā€™s not good enough, what good is all this if I donā€™t get anything useful from the game for 14 months ???

Iā€™ve tried and is not working. And itā€™s becoming outrageous. I canā€™t believe there is nothing to do with this situation. I still got no hotm, i earned 2 darts poisons in 6 months and nothing from pulls. In my alliance, are players who got hotm in one pull and i didnā€™t got one in more than a year. I donā€™t know what to do anymore. In the description it says that you have 1,3% to get hotm. It doesnā€™t says that you have that odd in only one month. So this odd should count over more months. And i have a lot more than 100 pull in one year. Probably i should ask for a legal counsel because this is not right.

The data collected is with tens of thousands of pulls over nearly 3 years. Your alliance mates were very fortunate. You have not been. That doesnā€™t mean your account is being targeted and that there is some grand conspiracy against you.

I didnā€™t say there is any conspiracy. But it must be something to do to get the chances even in this game. Even if is an randomized game, there can be some adjustements to do for not loosing your players.

1 Like

Hi iā€™ve a problem in atlantide world, level 24 stage number 6; I win the match but i donā€™t bring any money. Idem in stage number 7.