Buffs for Captain Nemo

Definitely boost his base hit. 450 Is reasonable. Add in some type of healing to himself and near by allies when he activates his special.
That will help with his survivability and help the team your building him into. Also it makes up for the wait for his larger conditional hit.

This guy is a season 4 hero…he just can not ve this weakk…definatelly neeeds a buff…give hik the ability to give def down to all -34…like morel…it would make him a cool hero…

Captain Nemo is a offensive hero, his special is pretty easy to use. He is even more useful now with cards that have minins giva aliments. This is when yiu use him, I would love to see a minion kill with him, make him a minion killer like COD but better version is what I would like to see.

But even then he is a standard sniper with zero other skills to supplement. Basically, a Lianna with a higher percent hit. At least Tahir can give some bleed to the target’s neighbors, Magni gives a shield, etc.

2 Likes

I would like to see a buff do not get it wrong, I would love him similar to Captian of Diamonds but better

Hit 3 with 300% if he don’t have ailments and hit 1 with 650% if he have, simple and clean,.he don’t give nothing more than hit so at least like this he will be real hitter.

5 Likes

Nemo was underwhelming when he was released. With the recent influx of new significantly stronger heroes he needs a big buff yesterday!

Disclaimer: I’ve got a knack for pulling the useless ones, so ofc I have 2 copies of this card…

3 Likes

Let’s make the captain worthy of his title

I used to think exeera was the worst underwild legendary. After pulling both, now I think it’s captain Nemo.

2 Likes

This guys sits at 1-1 for me for almost a year and I just maxed Tahir with full emblems and LBed.
I really dont get how they can ignore the main character of the season. Its really puzzling

It’s strange right? Tahir and Captain Nemo do more or less the same thing, and they’re both fast.
Tahir does 525, if the opponent has a status ailment, and Cpt Nemo does 600?
If I’d had the luck to pull Nemo he’d have been maxed asap.
Now since I don’t have him, I’ll carry on with Tahir.

I think you need to check the card again for Nemo. The several alliances I’ve been in the last year since the goats went bye bye :sob:, none of them have moved Nemo off of 1-1. These are all top 100 alliances

They have a DISTINCT difference. Captain Nemo needs an ailment on HIMSELF for the bonus damage to kick in. Tahir needs it on the target. BIG DIFFERENCE! Nemo would be “ok” if he was like Tahir. He’s not.

Thanks for the correction, but the point is moot. I don’t know if you’ve noticed lately, that Nemo should be doing real fine now that there are so many heroes out there who give ailments, not to mention minion summoners who’s minions do exactly that, yes, give ailments.
Nemo is in his element now, if he wasn’t when he was released. And Tahir, yes, he can put status ailments on enemies, or he can wait until one of his team mates do it for him.
I’d be running them both in a red team, knowing I’d find plenty of ailments flying all over the place.

He is similar to Myztero in the effect that he needs to survive getting the status before he is useful. A few slash attacks and then he gets hit. Hopefully he survives you can fire him off. JF has fantastic synergy with Tahir on offense. I cannot really think who Nemo would have good synergy with outside of the easter heroes who if they go off, its very likely you’re gonna win anyways

He was broke when they released him and its a shame they have ignored him even more so

And by Easter heroes you mean just killhare. This is quite a dead hero already, buffing him wouldn’t do much at this point

I definitely agree Nemo needs to be adjusted but just to see a positive side; with the release of season 5 and their family bonus giving a 50 or 75% chance of an ailment, it actually works to Nemo’s advantage and can allow him big hits sooner.
Might be fun to just buff him with another stipulation to his special.
300% with no ailments
600% when an enemy has an ailment
900% if Nemo has an ailment

Win win win

2 Likes

I’d rather see the half way thing where Nemo would hit 3 for 450 if he has an ailment. If Quen can get up to 520 for 3, this should very doable and make him actually very good then

IMO most buffs SG implement come way too late and only make heroes “not the absolute worst” rather than “actually very good”.

Good to be hopeful though.

Captain Nemo definitely needs a buff. SG, plz do something :roll_eyes: