BUFF THIS HERO - Revised: Season 1 Heroes

I agree with the OP, Lianna and Joon need work on their base forms, not the costume version.

These heroes were sought after heroes, and they were deadly, but now they have been left on the bench by many.

For Joon an increase to his base defense, and attack would not go amiss.
For Lianna, the same but since Joon had a secondary effect, why was Lianna released with nothing but her damage?

I feel Lianna’s base attack and defense should be increased and she should get a secondary skill at the very least. Her ranger class passive should become more relevant in her main skill set

1 Like

Lianna could also just become very fast. Would be a lot suitable and balanced.

1 Like

Completely agree
…both Joon and lianna supposed to be super hard hitters but now maybe mediocre. Joon at least has secondary…lianna definitely should be super fast

1 Like

1st and best way to buff them = just increase base stats of S1 heroes.

2nd viable option = Just like seasonal heroes, they get stat-bonusses based on the number of heroes you team up together

3rd option = just like HOTM give them skill bonussea

A combination of any of these options can be interesting too.

Team up S1 heroes would be fun.

3 Likes

Yes all the heroes of season 1 need a buff, a family bonus would be great, plus the base stat boost …

1 Like

The devs are digging themselves a hole deeper and deeper.

1 Like

I think will be better if the developers of the game just improve the skills and yhe stats of the all heroes of season 1 we do not want mor costumes, that’s means more food and time awaste

Something for nothing and young chicks for free…

If… The developers have you the option to boost attack/health/defense for 1000 gems for 1 season 1 hero… Would you bite…

What about 3000 gems? They have to earn money… So they aren’t likely to give us all something for free.

It’s a must. I have costumed Joon, limit broken, and he’s still not on any of my starting teams. There are so many other “newer” yellow heroes, whose stats bump him back to the bench. I think your idea is sound. If they decline to nerf some like khufu, season one heroes are just cannon fodder and sixth string in wars.