Buff the stats of Season One

As the title suggests, it would not hurt the developers to update the stats of all season one 3/4/5* heroes. All of these heroes need a 100/200/300 point increase respectively. Those numbers would be spread out across the heroes stats where they are most needed because defense and health are severely lacking where most season ones heroes are concerned. A fully emblemed Sartana having worse stats than a maxed Mr. Pengi is ridiculous, even fully emblemed Lord Loki next to a fully emblemed Mr. Pengi is insulting and should NOT be an issue. With all the changes coming out year after year, simple stat balances SHOULD be amongst them.

If this topic needs to be merged, please merge it.

S1 are TC heroes as well and quite common, I think that balance is good but if we get more costumes to wear, those would increase stats more.

2 Likes

Costumes force us to pull again. Simply patching the hero is the better way of doing it.

10 Likes

Two comments. First, great idea. It would allow more people to compete in higher tiers. Which brings us to point number two, which is this will never happen. Balanced s1 heroes would reduce pulls in the portals. There’s no profit in it, so you have a much better chance of buying one of my pet unicorns than seeing a meaningful increase in s1 stats.

3 Likes

don’t pay for anything! it’s the single medicine

That’s needed for almost a year. Tired of saying it.

Let’s just wait season 5. Those heroes will probably have better ATK/DEF/HP without emblems than S1 and S2 heroes even limit broken.

The skills too … If Morel is ridiculous we can wait a hit all , -34% def and attack for 4 turns undispellable for fast speed while Quintus dies in the beach with that soft damage at slow.

2 Likes

Rebalance

You are close

Classic costumes ARE the rebalance ( see notes )

Best we can hope for is 3* / 4* costumes added to Academy

Notes

Click for notes

Classic costumes

(Krampus not getting full costume bonus - #6 by Gryphonknight)

([Master] Costume Bonus percentages for heroes)

Academy

(Search results for '#ideas-feature-requests costume academy 3* 4* ' - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum)

FIN

1 Like

Yep, that’s the whole idea.
Costumes for the costumes,
Weeeeeeeeeee

No no no. This is caveman thinking.
C’mon…free balance updates?
They would go broke.

Here’s the solution,
Now the chamber needs…
Costume’s Supreme!
Just think pizza,
These costumes will be more rare, have increased stat gains and have,
glitter on them!

Or how about this,
maybe there is a new material you have to farm / spend $29.99 and then you can bedazzle your current costume.

Problem solved,
Your welcome SG

Wait you’re not playing with a costume?
Oh that’s ok,

Look:

See, costumes don’t matter anyway.
Errrr, uh,
…wait…

2 Likes

Maybe Dragons?^

1 Like

It’s all conjecture.
I dunno why, but for some reason I feel you will be able to launch a Titan style dragon at another alliance, after farming/spending dragon eggs or something/whatever

There is another match 3 game that has dragons on your team already. It’s like a bonus special attack once charged. And you can level up the dragon to make it stronger. I see ads for it all the time in MV.

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Buff the stats of Season One:

Ok

At least buff the stats of S1 4* like Boldtusk, Rigard and Thorne.

1 Like