Buff Telluria, please!

I think the main reason telly stayed is lack of options, everyone everywhere invested in her… Ascended… Emblemed. It was much harder for free/cheap players to replace and many alliances had shifted to green tanks.

Friggs and costume kadilens became popular alternatives but, again had to summon a new hero to replace.

Purple took back over once enough players in alliances had Freya/bera…

She certainly wasn’t the same threat with the nerfs… I honestly always wanted heimdall over her cause I did not (and still dont) have a rezz hero.

We have had just as long reigns now with Bera and Xnolopod but less people have them so they don’t get nerfed, which is stupid way to determine nerfs. Either the hero is broken or it is not, shouldn’t be determined based on who was able to summon it.

2 Likes

Freya came before Telly
The lack of options wasn’t a issue up top.
And Telly stayed! For good reason.
Fire heroes still were not equipped to deal with her tank speed and minions…

Once Bera arrived, the green swamp drained

Yeah the main issue is the red heroes, more so than telly, it exposed how awful those heroes were if you didnt have gravemaker lol

Edit: if rueben was released at the time of JF he may have been an A rated to deal with the meta lol

There was a myriad of issues!
Synergies, counters, speed, stats.
And now there is a myriad of BS

Telly should be restored. Bring my GTV back,
Yes I have them too:

Current meta will still reign. And tomorrow’s creeps need to push the envelope towards breaking something, if they intend to pull revenue… making any buff to any old hero once again… irrelevant.

But claims of those days have left exaggeration
And are entertaining fantasy now…

1 Like

Hace mas de 1 año no juego para nada con telluria.

Thats why she must return as she was in the beggining when now there are far more stronger heroes

2 Likes

Telluria needs urgent improvement

3 Likes

I am in total agreement… Buff Tel up!

3 Likes

She is not alone in that.

2 Likes

Estoy de acuerdo. Retornen a Telluria sus atributos originales

Give all what she has lost back to her!

3 Likes

Yes please buff Telluria to where she can be at least to her original stats, but she definitely needs to cause more damage and have a way better heal, with thicker minions. Her current two turn heal with not even 300 hp, and low health minions make her not even worth maxing out. Please SG. Make Telluria usable again,

5 Likes

Agreed. Telluria needs to go back to her original stats. At the time she was broken but now with the addition of all the new heros she would be normal with old stats. Possibly might even need a buff on her old stats to bring her up to current standards. Sad to see such a powerful hero left on the bench.

6 Likes

It is sad she was skipped in the last balance update, this is a hero in desperate need of regaining the pervious skill she once was released with… just to function, she isn’t really useable at anything in the current state.

1 Like

Telluria buff , everyone forget abut !

There are way worse heroes that need a buff before Tell. Would much rather see them get attention first.

Search is your friend.

4 Likes

… Like older HOTM. they are left behind.

1 Like

Well, you can’t just buff every outdated and obsolete card that exists. Otherwise, no one would need new and better cards

1 Like

I understand you can’t buff the older HOTM but compared to the new Heroes that’s being released, you can’t even use heroes like Vela, Telluria, Raffaele or Hansel… All you have to do is compare these heroes stats to new heroes and make the necessary adjustments.

2 Likes