Buff Telluria, please!

After all those nerfs that literally destroyed Telluria…why not bring the hero back to its original state? Why not revert the nerfs? The original Telluria would be no problem today. In fact it would be weak even compared to today’s heroes.

Bring back the real Telluria to game SG. Stop thinking only about new heroes for a while.

3 Likes

Yup

about time to bring some life to telluria again, just like they did to vela

1 Like

And they will… with Costume!
Please look forward to resummoning her!

Wouldn’t disagree, but why split the vote?

2 Likes

Also see

And I’m sure I’ve missed some. People just love splitting votes on this I guess

1 Like

Yea! Like what the heck??!! You nerfed poor Telluria BADLY! That hero is barely ever seen!! Why would you do such a thing?? I used to LOVE using Telluria and now like other people have said that hero just sits and collects dust! Just terrible. Game is really starting to turn me off!!!

Coming out with a hero like her at the time they did when the hero pool was so small and as a HOTM to ensure 90% of the gaming community had this hero, almost ruined this game.

The fact that she had to get nerfed three times before they just killed her and couldn’t just correct it made many lose faith in Devs. Many more wondered what the whole point of Beta testing was even for if you could test, release and still need three times to not fix a hero, but she never got fixed and they simply destroyed her.

For those who didn’t experience her in that 3-month period, you couldn’t possibly imagine how horrible the game was during that time frame when all you see is the same hero 95% of the time month after month after month and you pretty much felt handcuffed the whole time because the pool of Heroes was so limited that there was no hero you could even chase to try and beat Telluria in her prime on a consistent basis.

I’m almost positive that in those three months I faced Telluria more than any other hero in this game all the way till now. Xnolphod was everywhere and that wasn’t even half as much as we went through with Telluria.

If they want to give her a costume and bring her back to life so be it. They need to not touch her original form because everybody and their mom already has her and it’ll be fine because so many heroes are completely worthless in their original form. So if they want to do the costume and bring her back to life no big deal to me because at least people are going to have to summon again to get her costume version and put a limit on how many people have her. Honestly I think if they even restored her at her full strength in her prime she would still be worthless because the hero pool is just too vast nowadays. But mainly I only have one true feeling about this hero…

I saw enough to Telluria in 3 months for multiple lifetimes and I’m afraid that she comes back I might start having flashbacks because this stupid hero almost made me quit the game I enjoy so much lol

Your comment about being ok with making players pay for a costume, for a hero they already paid for, that was nerfed, to bring it back to original form is beyond idiotic. First off, even if she was restored to factory settings, she would be underwhelming currently. SG has pushed out so many OP heroes, Telluria wouldnt even raise and eyebrow. Secondly, just because you had a hard time beating her 3 years ago, does not mean players should have to pay for a costume to have the same hero they already spent money to get, and barely got to use before she was destroyed. Unbelievable

3 Likes

Let me demonstrate to you how idiotic I am…

First - It’s one hero, so calm down StandyG and learn how to stand your ground against issues that truly matter.

Second - You try to make your first point followed by your opinion based on incorrect accusations and then summed it up by calling me an idiot. And then immediately falling calling me an idiot, you start to make your second point, but you begin by saying first off? Ummm… Secondly maybe? You do see the irony in this right? Oh, and what SG does has nothing to do with me

Third - I never said anything regarding making players spend money, so let’s just throw that notion in the trash. For the most part we’re all adults and some even act like adults, but no one’s forcing you to do anything. Pretty sure I’ve never stole your phone and I’ve never done a purchased on your phone. And I’m sure some people have gotten costumes for free as well, but if you want to go chase the costume that’s on you bro.

(Having to break down the mistakes in one paragraph has become quite the task)

4th - To your comment regarding SG releasing so many OP Heroes that Telluria wouldn’t raise an eyebrow is weird because I felt like I heard that somewhere before. Ummmm…awkward

Would you agree that a worthless hero would not raise an eyebrow? And the irony continues.

5th - I’m sorry you feel as if you barely used Telluria when everybody else was using her for everything for 3 months straight, but I guess you chose not to use her for some reason at the time. Do you know how many Heroes have been nerfed and then players don’t use them anymore? Four years I’ve been playing and I can tell you a long line of Heroes I used to see that I almost never see. Three months of non-stop action with a single hero is actually quite a bit of usage in this game considering so many Heroes have been nerfed and deemed useless quarterly or in even a shorter time frame than that. And there weren’t Heroes like now. There was only one hero spotlight at that time going on and it was shined on her directly for three months straight. She had the only spotlight in the house on her because she was the only show in town. So stop crying over every little hero that gets nerfed, especially one that was done so long ago like get over it. I stated that SG dropped the ball on Telluria, but you do understand they have to do it right? If they don’t make corrections they kill the game.

Now let me show you how to really stand your ground like a man.

Going around as an adult while making false accusations and even being childish enough to have the audacity to call me an idiot for my perspective which I’m entitled to, pretty much speaks for itself. The best part about it all is that I don’t have to say it single thing negative towards you. Your behavior and how you dealt with another human being because you had a different perspective says everything about you that needs to be said. Good news is that we all make mistakes and with 7.8 billion different perspectives in this world I think it’s okay to also not always agree on things. But how we treat each other does matter and a little humankindness goes a long way. I wish better for you in the future.

How do you make a statement about being ok with players having to buy a costume for Telluria to be returned to her original form, but then say you arent talking about players spending money? Then you make a claim that I am crying lol. You are the one making false accusations. It isnt my fault you are an idiot. I wish you would stop being a hypocrite in the future :wink:

1 Like

I’m kind of shocked right now. I already knew that your intelligence was nowhere near mine. What I failed to realize it’s just how unintelligent you are to get annihilated and come back for more as if the roles were reversed and you have the upper hand. Wow, I feel like I should be showing you pity but I’m not going to. Wow you’re dumb, but let’s begin…

1. Have you ever seen SG recreate a hero’s abilities to the point where that hero was given a different ability than it initially started with?

No, they will alter the statistics, but the abilities have always stayed the same. So why that might be someone’s hope and dream, It’s not a viable option.

1. Do you actually think SG will restore Telluria and her abilities to what they were at the time of her release, in which we both said she would be a non factor; or that SG would willing to buff her past her original form?

No, you can’t possibly think SG would restore her, much less make her stronger than she was at the time of release and if that’s what you’re counting on happening then good luck. Again, either she’s a non-factor or it ain’t going to happen so not a viable option either. In business when you fail that bad at one of your endeavors to the point where you take it out behind the barn and just shoot it, you don’t bring it back to life. They killed her, washed her hands of it, and moved on. You don’t bring your greatest failure back to life after that, because it can only result in more backlash.

1. So if we can’t change her original ability and we can’t make her even stronger than her original release what are the options? Also, what method has SG been using to make Heroes that are outdated relevant again? And this hero is from 3 years ago so even if she never got nerfed she would still be outdated and useless.

A Costume is the answer to both questions. Sorry bro not my choice, that’s just how the game’s been operating.

4a. Now to this priceless gem of brilliance.

Here is the paragraph you were referencing.

4b. I open up saying that I’m okay if they bring her back to life with a costume. Simple enough.

Next, I say that they should just leave her original version alone because everybody already has her and it’s not like she would be the first hero who’s standard form is useless. I could have left out the whole everybody has her part, but why have 90% of the gaming community testing out an ability that we already know is going to be a non-factor and you even stated that yourself. So why what a company waste resources just to flood their game with garbage?

After that I reiterated when I first said and being okay with a costume. While stating that it’ll be nice that not everybody will have her because like all costumes that I’ve been released, you have to get it in a summon. Now do people have to pay to get her costume? Ummmm…Duh! Name a single costume you haven’t had to pay for why should this one be any different? And the fact that I’m happy that sense of summon is required to obtain her costume which means she won’t plague the game for a second time it’s completely understandable.

So far:
•I’m ok with bringing her back to life using a costume
•I think there’s no need to touch the original version
•I’m happy that if she does come back I don’t have to see her everywhere because costumes are attained through an additional summon.

The last point I made was was my initial statement we’ve gone over so many times of saying that if they restored her to her prime she would be a non-factor regardless.

This is the part where you look stupid:

You suggested that I said players should have to buy a costume in order to use Telluria’s original form.

•Please explain to me we’re I even made the slightest remark regarding what the abilities of the costume should be.

•Please explain why you think people shouldn’t have to pay for a costume when every costume that’s ever been released has been done the same exact way.

•Please explain how your accusations are true and mine are false

•Please explain how you aren’t a whiny cry baby now for the second time and a disrespectful one who is clearly in the wrong on top of all that.

•Please explain to me how I’m a hypocrite.

•And I saved the best for last. …So for the last time child, please explain to me who the real idiot is!

So why don’t you learn to watch your mouth little boy before you go disrespecting people and calling someone a hypocrite and idiot because you lack good sense, respect, and reading comprehension.

(places pacifier back in standyourground’s mouth)

Telluria is in dire need of a buff. Almur is a better tank at this point. Even if she was reverted to her original state, she would still not challenge the current tank heroes.

There’s so many Heroes that are completely useless and have outlived their Prime. What makes Telluria so special that everyone just wants her buffed, but not every other hero? I mean it’s one freaking hero and people just keep throwing a fit about it. How about all the heroes that never even had a prime? why just Telluria? You know why? It’s because everybody has her and what happens when you beef up a hero that everybody has? They Nerf it so why would they beef her up just to have to Nerf her again when they couldn’t get it right the first time the second time or the third time? They killed her for a reason and everyone should just make their peace with it because it’s one hero from 2 years ago. It’s time to move on people, it’s time.

Why dont you guys unnerf some of our older heros like Telluria for one we can’t compete with the likes of some of these new heros, gargoyles and others its like we are now separated after us older players, establish our teams and paid dearly for them now are almost obsolete. When you can have a 5300 team against my best 4900 team and take me out in less than three moves somethings wrong this isnt a rare battle this is happening consistently.

2 Likes

Because they want you to keep paying dearly. Can’t have the gravy train drying up now :smile:

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

Your right aboit that

We dont want her beefed up just back to were she was and others when they came out. I have three if them and would give you 2 cents for any of them.

1 Like

You have lost your mind.

Agreed she is so weak its not worth using her.