Buff Telluria and Vela (or give proper compensation)

Owner of 3 Telluria and 4 Vela here! If SG is not willing to give any compensation back, let us change our Tell/Vela with other HoTM heroes of our choise, otherwise whoever has Tell/Vela will feel very frustrated!

7 Likes

OT
@Ebonest I understand what you mean. This situation (Telluria / Vela overpowered → nerfing unevitable → hard to rebalance them at the right point for all → risk of not resolving the issue OR overnerf heroes damaging it’s owner) exposed the forum in a very deep discussion of various level. But, as possibile, I try to focus in the topic, as long as this part of the problem was always ignored everywhere, so trying to have a topic around this is imo (but it is my personal opinion important).

So, a part from personal situations, we should say:
If there is an OVERNERF (not a simple rebalancement of an Hero) a compensation should be fair. Now: what kind of compensation?

Bobiscool purposed one. I personal hope we can all discuss this idea or purpose other ideas.

We could figure scenarios that could be applied in future if a similar situation will happen with other heroes (regardless of who in detail is is an owner or not).

End OT.

OT OT: I am f2p → c2p. So my money spend tends to 0 (I rarely do buys. I purchased 2 or 3 VIP pass from the beginning of the game and 200 gems, if I remember). So I am not involving my personal spending (I don’t want to spend in general :wink: )

1 Like

You are missing the point that this thread opened before the nerf went live

3 Likes

They should compensate players by giving away any 1 hero the player wants.

4 Likes

I think that at this point the ship has sailed. Everyone will have to experiment with the new heroes and decide how they fit into our plans and teams. The tight window before war preparation is a little concerning, since alliances spread out over time zones really won’t have an opportunity to coordinate changes to their defense. I’m not expecting more than a small compensation, regardless of what everybody thinks.

3 Likes

I fully support this

1 Like

(replying also to @Ebonest): Yeah I agree with this. This is why I think it is very important to add observations in the beta threads also to try to help to understand what could be the proper balancement (that solve the OP issue, but does not harm too much Telluria / Vela owners). But saying this there are high chances that Telluria / Vela could be either overnerfed OR not-enough-balanced to solve the original issue.

If I have to add a point: there are Very OP heroes in s3 (more than Telluria) so this situation could re-happen in future with different heroes. So I think that a topic like this could potentially an interesting discussion. But we all (including we owners of Telluria and/or Vela) should try to think more in a “general view” moving away from our personal situation… it is hard but I think it is necessary.

This is correct. Expressing your opinions is futile anyway since the nerf has already been finalized.:sweat_smile:

I’m not saying that what you say is right or wrong. But we should accept that they were way overpowered; and they shouldn’t be designed like this at first place to prevent such a huge controversial debate.
Also, I believe they are still among the strongest heroes of the game even after the recent corrections. Just need to wait and see them in action and compare them to other strong heroes of the game.

1 Like

The SG act didn’t respect to me one of the players who had only these two good ex-heroes :rage:

3 Likes

Does anybody noticed how strong Atomos has got?! :sweat_smile: Such a destructive especial skill with an average mana speed?! Are you kidding me?
Unfortunately, I don’t have him and I’m already scared of confronting new Atomos in raids! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Exactly this is what is going to happen when the changes are made.

Live with it or leave. It’s up to you.

4 Likes

Gotta say, I love how the player base don’t know what to think of Telluria :joy: First they call for nerfs, so it got nerfed … now people want buffs… which is it, folks? :joy:

3 Likes

Seriously!?!?
20 eye rolls

9 Likes

I think these changes are the players fault for continuously insisting on these heroes to be nerfed and now these players have the :poop:'s

I for one never asked for these to be nerfed and I am not impressed by these changes at all.

This gift we are suppose to be receiving should be of at minimum the return of all the last level upgrade items used including the mats for both these heroes.

Out of all the heroes that received a change weather it be an increase or decrease there is only 1 I approve of and that is Margaret, All the rest never really needed to be touched IMO, GOBBLER has been totally destroyed and I want all the items I used on him to upgrade him returned, those changes are just a disgrace.

What’s the point on spending money to get great heroes to then have those heroes destroyed, this could be considered a scam to get players to spend as where does it end or stop in the future.

This was not a great sensible move by SG at all. No more money from me, not even for any VIP and PoV Passes of any kind from now on.

Play for free only or quite find a new game.

7 Likes

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Gobbler has received a quite significant buff.

2 Likes

attack and health (HP) decreased by almost 100 points as was his HP.

His direct damage was already quite damaging, it didn’t need to be increased, same with the minions.
The best part was his attackband health and now they is gone.

That’s only my opinion on him.

Feedback has been given in beta about Atomos but they didn’t consider it and released him with so much buff.

The valid reason is that these changes are implemented only few hours yet I hear so many people crying about compensatione/nonerf/redone this/that.
Any change in usage of heroes in top 1000? Juse a few. IMO the nerf should have been way more drastic.

I can also nerf my spendig :slight_smile:
Make Telluria Great Again :slight_smile:

14 Likes