Buff - Russula

Please buff Russula - get her off the bench and make her more relevant in the game today

1 Like

I agree, she is totally useless - left her at 3/70 after trying her out in a team with Krampus (which should be the best solution) but the damage she deals is irrelevant

3 Likes

Have her deal 150% to all dealing extra to fire heroes and she would be great before she goes into hiding.

1 Like

I have adjusted the title so that it says desired change direction (buff).

1 Like

Her skill suck pretty bad hero that no one want to use.

2 Likes

Id say increase her hiding for 2 turns more make her better imo. Ihave her fully ascended with 2 nodes. Lol i stopped there.

Rework the special skill, namely the damage reduction to be all allies. This way she can be a utility hero.

If the skill effects stay the same, then the damage should be to all enemies, or be increased significantly if to one.

3 Likes

I like the idea of ussula but it doesn’t really work… hiding for an extra turn and increasing the damage to those using ss might actually mean you can’t just ignore it like to can currently

1 Like

This is such a cool idea. I dig it and would level my Russula if her special did that.

I would want to see the following:

:dizzy: Special Skill: Vengeful Backstab

• Deals 280% damage to the target.
  • The caster goes into ‘Hiding’ for 3 turns.
  • While hidden, the caster can’t receive new status effects or stacks and all damage received is reduced by -30%.
  • When the caster comes out of hiding, it deals 277 damage to all enemies if any enemy used a Special Skill while in hiding.

Damage to all would make her scary and if facing her on defense you would really need to think about whether using a special skill is worth everyone getting damaged or if you can wait out 3 turns before firing.
Even if the special skill activation fails, an additional turn wherein Russula suffers less damage and can not be afflicted with an ailment or stack isn’t a bad thing.

3 Likes

Yes, my russula 3/70 will be NEVER lvl’ed. She’s just weak and useless

2 Likes

Yeah, mine is sitting at level 1 for all those reasons already said. She is in the pool of “soul exchange”

4 Likes

She has to be 3 turns hiding. 2 turns is too insignificant

2 Likes

Really garbage hero, worse than season one,

2 Likes

She is in my soul exchange also. I hope she get a rework somehow because she pretty bad.

Hope this hero gets the next buff. 30 votes is quite a lot

With the current special skill she is completely useless. Neither in offense nor defense team. Leveled her up with 20 emblems because I liked the idea of this card, but I can say from my experience that she is definitely much too weak. 2 turns is too less and damage is too weak. Rework her or send her to abyss.

2 Likes

… try Exeera… you will see how good Russula is… Russula is amazing compared to Exeera.

… try Morel… you will see how pity Russula is… Russula is pity compared to Morel.

Buff the damage 280% >> 320%
buff the hiding 2 turn >> 3 turn
buff * When the caster comes out of hiding, it deals 300 damage to all enemies that used Special Skills while in hiding.
add : All allies are immune to new status ailments for 3 turns when the caster hiding

4 Likes