Buff Perseus

Tried a search for Perseus and did not see a buff request for him yet, which is odd, cause he is really lacking.

Honestly with the side effects I think the only piece missing is a damage increase to that of a sniper like Magni, so 420% or so would make him more on par with the heroes of his era and then give the specials that a HOTM should provide. He will still be a utility hero but at least serve some sort of purpose in trying to take out pesky heroes (like a mother north) during rush, right now his damage is far too minimal for this.

One of the worst HOTMs ever, worse were only Margaret and Toth Amun, both were already buffed.

2 Likes

I found these 2 suggestions for Perseus buffs, but I do think it’s good to have this stand-alone Perseus thread instead of just having it buried in the two crowded topics I pulled these from

4 Likes

I agree, the mega threads will go no where need some individual topics for a single heroes we want to see changes.

3 Likes

I am with you on simply buffing his damage, but I would actually take it up to 475% at a minimum. Quintin being at 420% is fine because his special always has value outside of facing a completely lone enemy (or being the only hero left), but Perseus on the other hand isn’t always going to be able to face a healer problem, and outside of Congalach in Rush his Elemental Defense is mostly unimportant.

1 Like

Perseus is definitely a hero I think could use a buff.

My proposed change would have 2 parts: bumping up his damage and replacing his elemental defense buff with a green reflect.

In summary:

• Deals 420% damage to the target.
  • The target gets -100% healing received for 4 turns. This effect cannot be cleansed.
  • The caster and nearby allies reflect all status effects and 115% damage back to the attacker and block other negative effects from enemies’ Nature Skills for 4 turns.
  • Element Link gives +10% mana generation for all Ice allies for 4 turns. This effect cannot be dispelled.
3 Likes

Would be 3 turns green reflect since he’s fast

2 Likes

Perseus war mein erster 5* Held und ich mag ihm man könnte ihm gegen grün noch refelektieren für alle Helden 115% geben das würde ihm attraktiver machen genauso wie evtl 300 Schaden auf alle

With the costume coming out this is a perfect time to address the regular Perseus, obviously he is dated and needs an adjustment that doesn’t require summoning a second time.

1 Like