Buff Noor the average and Zocc fast - otherwise no one uses them!

Buff Noor the average (Freya with similar skill - FAST ) and Zocc fast (Malosi with similar skill - VERY FAST, Hansel with similar skill - FAST ), otherwise they are completely useless heroes! They need to be placed in 20lvl train, not heroes of the month!!!

Really they should make zocc as he is now very fast mana, then he would be a great pick to help counter the tanks you threw tiles into to charge him. H would have a very specific role but he would
Be good at it.

If they only buff him
To fast mana, then they need to make him deal more damage, 300% damage for an ability weaker than hel’s; higher damage and better mana control, his mana speed is rough :confused:

Not to mention that if he hits the wrong person his ability can actually be a buff for
The enemy team…since there isn’t any smart target system for defensive raids.

For noor I think she might need a buff, but I would say wait to see if the minion elemental link hotms we have coming up make her stronger. If she doesn’t show any promise after those hotm start to show up, then ya she really doesn’t offer much. But that’s all tbd

1 Like

I don’t really think speed changes are required to make these heroes better, but I do think that a buff to them wouldn’t be a bad thing.

Zocc – Mindless Attack

Based on a previous AMA, it’s clear to me that the devs think Mindless Attack is a very powerful effect and they didn’t want it to be freely put in just any 5* without some clear drawback:

Hence why Alfrike is v. slow and why Zocc hits for much less damage than other average speed snipers (see Gregorion, Domitia, Khiona).

Now personally, I do think that mindless is a strong effect, but I also don’t think it’s that good to make Zocc hit for so little damage. In a sense, I think devs somewhat overrate Mindless. So I wouldn’t be against a damage bump on his skill personally

Noor – destroying minions

What I do like about Noor is that even though she’s slow, her innate ability lets her do something even before she charges. To me, that’s a cool design idea, to let heroes that are slow have a chance to react and fight back while they’re getting their skill ready.

I really hope they design future slow heroes with innate abilities like that, as I think it’s a great idea to let them react against faster heroes.

What I would prefer to see over a speed change, personally, is for Noor to get something else – like a teamwide heal for instance. She could be a slower, yet higher impact Delilah.

3 Likes

We already have threads for these discussions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like