Buff Noor , save the princess

85% of voters think she is in need of a Buff.

Right now the top end of the game is FLAT OUT dominated by a green tank that frankly, my entire alliance is bored of fighting in EVERY.SINGLE.WAR!! :stuck_out_tongue: I know we aren’t alone in that.

Red HOTM are obviously 1/5. The game really needs Noor to make people think twice about fielding Telly. (8/10 top ten players w Telly tank. I can’t be bothered to check top 100 but wouldn’t be shocked if it was much more than >50%.)

There are lotsa ways to rebalance Noor… I will propose two:

Option A)
You could make her minimally useful. An increase in mana speed from Slow to Average seems like low hanging fruit. I prefer option B, but think this at a minimum makes sense.

Option B)
I think what’d really put an end to this Telly Nightmare is giving Noor:
PASSIVE - (for EACH minion summoned by an enemy hero, Noor summons one sparrow minion to a random ally.) [so when Telly goes off, Noor gives your team 5 sparrows, randomly assigned however.)

Remove the Sparrow Minions destroy minion ability. (Maybe? Not sure)

And reduce the HP/ATT of the sparrow to 20/20. (I think 20/20 would be fitting here. I’m not 100% on this.)

*****note: I don’t have Noor. AND I also applaud SG for making a VERY creative hero. I DO like this design a lot. And on a different color, or in a non-Telly world, I would truly be happy with Noor. But as is, she needs fixed.

SG you made a monster in Telly, I hope you’ll take this one more step to fix it :stuck_out_tongue: (plus, cmon, Noor and poor @TGW deserve better anyway )

Hi @Duaneski;

Point of the thread you linked is to house the buff/ nerf discussions. No need for a duplicate thread to continue/ duplicate the discussions.

4 Likes