Buff Noor please!

I’m satisfied with the 10% health buff. I’d prefer it be boosted health… But this way she is on par with other healers at 40% health given. I get y’all don’t think it is enough… But she is a very niche hero who does provide some definite benefits.

But he has a website… So that has to mean something… Other than being able to afford 4.99 a month for the address and server space.

She still isn’t doing anything against bera. So the most she’s gonna heal 10% for all other allies. Just priority cleanse, please

Then don’t take her against bera. Take Grimble… Skadi… Or Alexandrine. There are other options. Can a noor/Viscaro combo be effective against hulda… Maybe… Versus motega… Sure why not.

:point_up_2: the linchpin
Especially when the other options are faster

For a slow pseudo-heal,
It would seem mats are abundant
For some more than others

Huh? I take skadi and Grimble all the time against bera. Grimble accompanies several slow darks… Because he charges then in 9 tiles. I’m not sure we have the same understanding here…

So 10% healing at slow speed was given?
Well any buff is a good thing right?, eventhough i think its a little too easy to just grant her this classic ability just to move on and feel the problem is fixed.

I must be one of those who put the most care/time into making Noor playable, and as an example i had her fully talented, limitbroken and she even har her own lvl 29crit troop (for hp)…
She is not bad at what she does under those perdicaments, but in comparison to other summoners it doesnt feel like shes gotten her share of filling…

It was ok/decent/acceptable up until recently… when Hulda was released!
When you realise what a pure summoner like Hulda i capable of you understand what Noor is lacking… and it is not 10% heal.

Giving her heal thinking it is gonna fix things is like thinking it would fix boss wolf to give his card a moustache and a monocle…

Things that would invigorate Noor would be stacks (like hp or def or regen or anything that grows over time), minion special skills.
That is how you fix a slow hero!, give them skills that will make them more dangerous the more turns that passes…

5 Likes

Since SG can barely make money from Noor - a very old HOTM, more buff is almost impossible now.
Think about Telluria, she must be crying.

1 Like

Well, they could if they would stop with the new portal after portal after portal and work on finishing the costumes for Tavern of Legends that they started instead.

Cycling between just Alasie/Drake/Athena and Alberich/Gravemaker/Seshat is getting old.

Personally, I think Noor still needs another buff. A 10% heal is minimal and when you look at Director Zuri who has a 42-65% heal and 15% HP minions at Average speed, we have a combined boost of 57%-80% HP. Noor has only 40% at slow.

I would suggest bumping the heal up to at least 20% and giving her something else on top (like dispel on her minions).

1 Like

It seems like everyone is forgetting that Noor does thousands of HP worth of insta-kill damage on enemy minions, plus an ongoing DOT? The 40% heal/minion health is only half of her special. Oh and the self-minion/heal that keeps her alive indefinitely (and gives a partial minion counter) - which is a great ability for a support hero.

4 Likes

Just checking… Noor was crap already when this post started… and with todays content there are loads of regular 4* thet is better…. Dispicable

She needs priority cleanse, and that really is enough this is so that she turns into a bera counter.
Or tweak her passive so that a random ally receives a sparrow, instead of just her.

1 Like

I don’t use her often… But she’s fine as an old hotm. No reason to try and improve her to relevance.

I still use her in every war. Vs certain teams she becomes part of a guaranteed win team

Who do you pair her with. I have one anti minion team that is skadi… Plus healers…

Another that is mono blue snipers plus Alexandrine that i run against bera tanks.

I have a captain of diamonds plus blue fast aoe that usually gets the call against beefy minions like Hulda…

Another that is Grimble plus slow darks.

I have one I’m working on that is bera plus Viscaro plus 3 that usually counter whatever the other team is trying to do.

But I’ve never found a good enough use for poor noor.

I pair Noor with Pengi to glide through impossible tower levels.

I use Noor on the red Omega quest to finish it quickly and easily with no real battle items needed

I use Noor as a druid healer for rare quests that need druids.

I use Noor/Pengi to quickly finish all those difficult map levels where status effects don’t work.

And I still use her most wars with Pengi.

Once her minions get started, they are tough enough to stick around. I think of all the battle items I’ve never had to use because of Noor and I’m not unhappy maxing her. She’s average speed for me with a magic wizard troop.

If you can’t see beyond raid / war teams, then you are going to have a difficult time maxing her. Otherwise, it can be an easy choice.

And on the topic of this post. I personally don’t think Noor needs additional buffing. I keep considering limit breaking her and I can’t envision a situation that she can’t handle now, but could if lb. If something came up that would make me think that she should be stronger, that is when I would break out the aethers.

I used to use her for the minions as a meat shield… But then i got Arco who gives boosted healing, the meat shield and the whole stone skin thing. So noor lost her job in that regard.

Brief sidenote… I thought about limit breaking her because i had a bunch of aethers… But i had very few emblems for her…

Typically with viscaro and 3 healers (gulli being one) or alternatively lu bu instead of one of the healers. Works particularly well vs minion tanks with no healers, or with an mn wing, or the second config where there is one healer

1 Like

There are certainly ways to buff her make her fun to use. I’m thinking of her passive. Instead of just giving sparrows to herself, maybe she gives a sparrow to a random ally. The randomness adds extra defences to the ally and doesn’t really change what she’s doing
Come on, I think that’s a fun buff SG could implement

I go bera and Viscaro… And charon/steropes… Mix in another healer… But I’ll throw noor into that third role… I guess i have to emblem her which doesn’t excite me.