Buff/Nerf Ranvir

I don’t know if this is a buff or a nerf. Nerf him to make him better.

Reduce his special duration from 5 turns to 4. He’ll sync SO much better with all the D droppers making him more usable.

I don’t care if you compensate anything or not. Maybe make his special damage go from 265-280?

:beers:

I think of his misses were 1pt of damage… He can be used to stun titans. But him being like wu makes him a liability and i won’t level him at all.

3 Likes

If you have better titan boosters this makes absolute sense. I still only have Wu and Ranvir after 4 years. The intent isn’t to make Ramvir replace your Miki, Tarlak, Gazelle, whomever. It is to make him more usable for those that use him or use him more often than you do currently. That was the supposed goal from SG.

If so summon Miki or someone I would still stop using Ranvir.

1 Like

I still prefer wu!! I’ve kept Ranvir at 3/70 for quite awhile!!

1 Like

I have these two only. But I still prefer wu!!

1 Like

That’s fine. I love using Wu in costume not on titans. For that role he is +20 and LB’d.

Ranvir won’t see aethers, but he is +19. I had an excess of darts and found my average score went up with Ranvir versus Wu. Everyone’s scenario is different. If I had a dart shortage I would probably have stuck to Wu. Ranvir has been doing great titan work for me for a few years now.

3 Likes

I can understand but for me it’s like I have better options for my emblems. LB to Ranvir? Never!!

1 Like

I agree. I use him and would still never LB him. He is maxed at +19. Emblems I worry about less, I have resets. I prefer to maximize the heroes I use at the time.

I didn’t have a lot of other druids. So everything just kind of aligned for me to use Ranvir. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve been using bertulf exclusively on dark titans… It is sad when a 3* out performs a 5*.

1 Like

True, it is. I haven’t been deemed worthy by RNG to have Bertulf. Two more levels of legendary though and then we’ll see on my 1 summon :crossed_fingers: I am saving gems.

I hate only earning one summon from all this.

Happens a lot buddy. But the problem is with the synergy between the heroes on each of our line up. No matter the stars of the heroes not everyone has the perfect combos for each event or purpose. I think I shared my roster on some other thread. Not sure.
PS sorry for going off topic.

1 Like

No worries… It annoyed me when ferant was the tank for the top alliances during war… Stuff like that isn’t right… There is a pecking order and gameplay should reflect that.

Dumb treevil are a tank in vf wars annoy me to.

1 Like

My suggested buff is this:

Ranvir
Deals 265% damage to the target.
:up: All allies get +195% attack and -35% accuracy that only applies when the enemy has more health than the attacker. When an ally misses due to this effect all allies gains a stack. The effect lasts for 5 turns.
:new: Stack: Decrease Mystic’s Virtue’s accuracy penalty by 2%. The maximum size of stack is 10.
Element Link gives all Holy allies +46% defense against Dark for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

6 Likes

Buff him please, he miss so much. There are other OP atk buffers, so he can be updated and remain balanced

When a 3 star is used over a HOTM 5* for Titans then he is broken in current state… With the miss chance damage needs to be higher or a smaller miss than Wu at least.

1 Like

With sg actually buffing vela and noor, I’m likely going to keep ranvir… Which means not doing soul exchange until February.

1 Like

bitte bitte Ranvier verbessern…
Meine Idee dazu wäre um ihm wieder brauchbar zu machen:

Schaden auf 450
Angriff plus 175%
kein verfehlen mehr
plus 68% Verteidigung gegen lila

1 Like

I don’t know what it says… But I’m all for it.

3 Likes

I don’t have any darts for ranvir… I don’t think he is better than my lb wu, but man… do i have the itch to level ranvir. Sure he will have to wait until I’m done with devana… Maybe costume joon… But if they just fixed him a little… I might be willing to level him.

1 Like

I have been tinkering with my +19 Ranvir in some PvE and areas outside of titans. It’s not nearly as bad as I had remember and in some cases, dare I say, awesome so far. :+1: