Buff Myztero

For the record, as one of the most vocal advocates for a Myztero buff and the friendly antagonist to Homaclese through the life of this thread, I DO NOT endorse feeding Myztero to anyone else unless you have a very stacked roster and a huge backlog of purple 5 stars. A very small tweak could make him extremely powerful and very much worth leveling.

Thank you,

The Buff Myztero Management Team

7 Likes

Damn I see my Myztero is still crap

2 Likes

Yes he needs a huge buff!!!

1 Like

Mikis special gets 5 turns and Myztero looks how his neighbors are dieing because he/it can’t cleans. Applaus!

2 Likes

I lost all my hope …for it…they can’t pull enough money from us on Myztero so will be fofgotten

2 Likes

Why is myztero still garbage when he is the rarest hero? He’s actually more rare now that ninjas takes every other month. Let’s be honest with all of the new s3,s4 ninjas and event heros he’s basically obsolete and it’s a little depressing to pull such an exclusive hero and having him be almost worthless.

4 Likes

This hero needs to be reassessed urgently, the lucky ones who received him need to feel that he really has an asset in his hand. A very rare hero must have skill according to his rarity.

1 Like

Does anybody know, if Myztero remains the special of Elizabeths and Hannahs fines? The mana generation and attack down! Myztero have to or?

Thats why he’s a bench warmer for most people. It sucks but SG either doesn’t care or doesn’t listen

He still does well for me most wars where I can find a team to use him against, usually an alfrike

Emilio was also critical in this win

LOL…you think? It was over immediately if you didn’t have Emilio. The ailment block was everything.

Sure… that’s how I use the two together vs alfrike. One plays defense one plays offense. Both are required

Cookie Settings