Buff Myztero

Myztero offers the following advantages over Lady Loki

• Purple (only if you need to stack in purple obviously)
  • 6/7 tiles vs 9/10 tiles
  • All memorised ailments are cast for full duration
  • All memorised ailments are cast to all enemies (regardless of whether they are hit 1, hit 3 or hit all)
  • Undispellable ailments are also memorised
  • Ailment blockers can be used to prevent the ailment from being absorbed by the team, but the ailments will still be memorised
  • Memorised ailments can be cast at any time, regardless of whether currently active or not.
  • Rogue (slightly better than fighter in my opinion)

Of course Lady Loki has advantages over Myztero too:

• Cleanses before returning ailments
  • Red (if you need a red stack)
  • Does more damage especially if returning more ailments
  • Slightly sturdier stats

I have both, and I use both in the same team. I like both but I find Myztero more fun to play with

I agree in general about Bera, I would love to have her. Both she and Freya continue to elude me.

However, at times you will want to hold a Bera special

• Enemy cleanser about to go off
  • Enemy has Uareus about to go off
  • Enemy has Grimble about to go off
  • Enemy has C Gormek about to go off
  • Enemy has Skadi about to go off
  • Enemy has multiple Noor minions in play
  • Your Bera is blocked because of an opposing Bera or Lord Loki or Myztero or Lady Loki using Beraā€™s ability
  • You are in PVE and you already have 3 healthy minions stacked

I know these are somewhat edge cases, but it is not absolutely zero reason to not fire her special immediately - even the simplest special still requires a decision point

I also agree with how strong taunt heroes are, and would include C Kad in a similar group. All also eluding meā€¦

Of course you have to consider that you have to make 6 war teams, and most people will not have 6 Beras, 6 Krampuseseseses, 6 BKs, 6 C Kadsā€¦ so the majority of your teams will have to be composed of heroes that are super strong and who can plug-and-play in any team vs any team

1 Like

Wow. 500 posts later and itā€™s still obviousā€¦

MYZTERO NEEDS A BUFF.

4 Likes

I think it is extremely important that the developers resolve this, this hero needs to memorize all the status evils of all allies and reduce the enemiesā€™ mana speed, there it would be sensational

3 Likes

Haha :point_up::laughing: all this over the top stuff tho
If history is a lesson
We have 1,000 more posts to goā€¦

3 Likes

So @Homaclese , was the challenge fun?It did look funā€¦and challengingā€¦to me!

Those Finleys sure did give you a run for your money. :joy:

I think challenges are by their nature fun, so yes on both accounts. It wasnā€™t easyā€¦ and these days at this level of play I think most matchups arenā€™t easy with only a limited window of setting your plays up before you get irrecoverably punished. But at least it showed that he can do just fine without a suite of supporting heroes. Outside of challenge play I prefer to use him against teams with at least 2 DOT dealers as he really shines there and chances of winning go up significantly.

Just fought someone with Myztero in their defense. Really? Itā€™s like having a guy in the corner throwing shoes at you.

3 Likes

Letting him cleanse ailments, and/or let him cleanse the max HP loss as well, or perhaps immunity to ailments when he is storing them.

So, while he is storing status ailments, he is immune to them, but as soon as he unleashed them, loses immunity?

I dont know what else to do and I am spitballing here.

But it seems that cleansing ailments from the allies is almost like a copy of Lady Loki?

Sure 107% does seem to be pretty low, while it does seem that if he dies and is restored he keeps the memories, so boom, sorted.

Question: As a rogue, does evasion prevent the damage and status effect? If so, can his evasion get in the way of memorising the effect he dodged?

1 Like

No, evade only avoids damage, the status effects remain. That is for all rogues.

1 Like

because this hero is so disappointing

1 Like

For the 0.1%ā€¦ I can only say one thing about this hero: AHAHAHAHA!!!

Such a joke of a hero to be honest

3 Likes

If the dodge comes from his class then he remembers.

If the dodge comes from an ally,
C. Kadilen or Margaret, thenā€¦
He forgetsā€¦

1 Like
  • Enemy cleanser about to go off:
  • Irrelevant, the cleanser cleanses once and the next turn poison is applied all over again.
  • Enemy has Uareus about to go off
  • Enemy has Grimble about to go off
  • Enemy has C Gormek about to go off
  • Enemy has Skadi about to go off
  • irrelevant. You dont bring bera against minion munchers.
  • Enemy has multiple Noor minions in play
    - irrelevant. You should still fire her, as noors minions take time to clean yours (because of their random hits) and poison damage and minionblock will at least be applied to most enemies.
  • Your Bera is blocked because of an opposing Bera or Lord Loki or Myztero or Lady Loki using Beraā€™s ability
    - you dont bring bera against bera for exactly that reason, and loki/myztero is very rare
  • You are in PVE and you already have 3 healthy minions stacked
    - you are right :wink:

So bera really is one ā€œshoot all the timeā€ hero. She doesnt care about:

• own attack down
  • enemy defense up
  • enemy status resist effects
  • blind effects
  • riposte
  • (almost)every enemy special about to fire next turn including healers

Myztero is the whole opposite. And there are hundres of options for him.
Make him slow but he saves 5 ailments, regardless which ally takes them. If you manage him to go off then, he kicks a-s-s.

But a very fast hero, that has to be saved up until maybe, with crossed fingers, ate a heavy ailmentā€¦ thats just bad. Nothing more. Its freaking bad.
Any other very fast purple can be fired instantly (victor, kage, clarissa) and each time it at least has some punch.

2 Likes

Exactly, this is the first hero that doesnā€™t need to be very fast. He can be average and still work. Lady loki on the other hand needs to be very fast or fast because she can only reflect whateverā€™s on her team. cold ailments that have some turns passed already, thatā€™s all she has to work with. The both of them seriously got their mana speeds swapped

2 Likes

Being VF isnā€™t an issue by itselfā€¦but SG puts a premium on the mana speed. He lost other skills because they made him VF. He should have been either:

1. Fast and memorized ailments that hit neighbors too.
    OR
  2. Average and memorized ailments that hit any team member.

He still CAN be good SG. Look at your data and see how much this guy is used! Hint: Itā€™s not because heā€™s rare! Itā€™s because he kinda stinks. Fix this hero please.

3 Likes

Honestly this poor .01% the most hard to get hero in the whole game have a miserable stats & SS ā€¦ plz give him some power & useful SS make him more useful and playable ā€¦ :tired_face::confounded:

3 Likes

So thatā€™s technically the main issue isnā€™t it? Heā€™s too fast for what heā€™s doing

What I learnt today. Even with Jean Francoiseā€™s defence protection, Myztero can still memorize the original defence down

1 Like

I had Mysteroā€¦ but I feed him to another hero.
He was nothing.
If they buff himā€¦ it will be a huge dissapointment.
Why to buff someone that it was already a garbage at the beginning?
I felt lucky when I summoned himā€¦but it didnā€™t last long

1 Like