Buff Myztero

I don’t generally record 12 videos and go back through them to track results. I normally just mark win/loss as i go through the raids

Retract your claws, kitty. Don’t be mean for the sake of bolstering your argument.

Win/loss rates vary for different teams in different situations. The 95% you quoted me out of context was for a new mono blue team I set up specifically against red and passive tanks and yes I was getting a very high win rate for them at the time.

Other win rates depend on the heroes, who I played against, and what stage the heroes were at - I had lower win rates with Noor initially when she wasn’t maxed, and unsurprisingly better win rates when she was maxed with 19 emblems. I have also played around with teams a lot and that affects outcomes.

That is the reason that any win rates you may have seen me discuss vary - and not for the reason that you are trying to allude to in order to discredit me

I love this thread and in years to come we may be able to use it to teach people how to spot a straw man or any of the other logical fallacies

3 Likes

I don’t have him yet but the times I’ve gone up against him in raids he’s often given me pause for thought for when I just plow in I often get a rude Awakening. I fear if he is buffed that he will become op but I can’t say this with certainty due to lack of experience with this particular hero

You can’t blindly throw all your ailments at him as you will get punished. But if you play it smart you can virtually negate his ability so that generally makes him a poor choice for defense compared to most other 5* choices.

On offence he is super fun to play with

Would you buff him? If so what buff? Oh I’m such a fool. I can use lord Loki to copy his special. Not the genuine article granted but it might give me some insights into this thread. I’ve kept my talents on afreke coz my dark depth is kinda weakish. I really should use Hime more. I’m gonna look for myztero in raids now

I am not exactly sure how Lord Loki would work with him - as the memorise is an innate ability. Would he copy that, and then be able to memorise everything from that point on? Unless someone with more knowledge comes in I would guess not, and you would just copy the (minimal) damage aspect of his special.

Myztero needs to absorb as much damage as he can in order to be most effective. Therefore, he benefits greatly from a defense/health emblem path. I have him on 12 (I think). Without emblems he can die a bit quickly at times.

In terms of hero buffs… I don’t think he needs a buff. As with all my heroes I would not say no to a buff… I’d say a cleanse would make him OP, as much as I would love it. A 2 turn quasi taunt (for specials with an ailment component) maybe… and a redistribution of his stats to be a bit more defensive

Yeah lord Loki copies the ability of any hero every time he goes off. Using him I’m also able to avoid master lepus for getting a defence down in certain battles too. Mine has 12 talents which I’m gonna switch around with afreke max talents but I’ll wait for a reset emblem.

Is here anybody which is satisfied with Myztero?

images (7)
He exceeded my expectations, and I had pretty high ones

1 Like

Cookie Settings