Buff Myztero

Yeah right… myztero is incredible… thats why people who have him says that is broke and need a buff…

1 Like

:rofl:

Please don’t make me laugh

I agree.

I too have written to buff his attack and provide additional specials that enable a harder hit to opposition, else how is he a 0.01% hero…

1 Like

NOrmally I agree with Homacleese on everything he writes, but not this time :slight_smile:
I also think Myztero i nigh unplayble the way he is now. Or only on very rare occasions when the defenders roster just so perfectly fits Myzteros requirements. Against most defenders I would (and I do chose) other heros.
He is promising but is totally lacking. As with noor i tried to like him but I dont :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha ok…looks like I have no choice but to pull him next time so I can play with him myself

1 Like

Don’t waste money on it lol.

1 Like

Trust me you don’t want him…

1 Like

I have him at 3/70 and regret wasting the time and materials on him. He’s currently not even on my 2nd purple mono much less the first. They need to change something on him. Maybe increase his defense so he’ll live long enough to be useful or increase his attack so he’s on the same level as Clarissa without the dot.

3 Likes

Myztero: a 0.01% mystery hero is hardly any force in the play despite being very fast.

LadyLoki of season3 is a force as a hero with average speed.

Improvement of Mystery with a creative - increase in attack + a Grazul type protection to dark OR all allies for 2 turns from status aliments OR cleanse all allies like Zimkitha will make hit hero worthy of his description.

2 Likes

… I also had him…but not anymore.
It was a waste and an absolute frustration

I’ve got this guy maxed and he doesn’t even get off the bench in wars over my 4* heroes. That’s how bad he is.

2 Likes

He does seem perfect for war aid we just had though. All those ailments memorized and ready to throw back once counter is at zero…

1 Like

How do we get someone to actually review this that can help make changes, instead of just going around in circles about it? I am not super familiar with SG’s forum approach.

1 Like

The memorizing is useless. My Joon blinded drake and drake attacked Myz And doesn’t even memorize the ailment which adds another layer of disappointment. If it targets myztero, he should be memorizing the ailment no matter whether it misses him or not. Then what’s the point of that innate ability?

2 Likes

Agree. He should be a very good hero imo.

2 Likes

We need to get support to actually get a change

1 Like

My apologies to all those that draw Myztero this week.

3 Likes

My best friend got MYZTERO twice in 2 months … how is that possible ???

Why ? My best friend got 2 MYZTERO in 2 months

1 Like

You are being silly. Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean that someone that draws him as a bonus draw should not feel lucky and priviliged. Especially if they enjoy the challenge of playing strategically to draw the most out of a hero.

Don’t make people feel bad when they should feel good.

2 Likes