Buff Myztero

I won’t see anything. And it doesn’t prove anything either.
It’s nothing more than an experience.

One that made shed light for you!
About using so-called win-ratios to bolster an argument. But your right about Myztero. You won’t use him very much…

What is so-called about win-ratios? In his niche the win-loss ratio is proven. Outside of his niche I won’t use him because it doesn’t make sense.

How about I concede that Myztero is not suitable for top-10 in the world raiding?

You’ve asked a question a couple times:

I can’t tell you and it doesn’t seem to matter even if I could. There’s no harm in seeing it for yourself. I bet you would do well, your a good player. It doesn’t take a ton of raid pots… and it definitely adds perspective.

No. I don’t think I’m the snippy type.

Please don’t take me out of context

Instead of having fun and enjoy the process. :tipping_hand_man:t2::joy:

Here you go

1 Like

Some minor corrections on a bit of smoke:

Hmmm. I saw 7 out of the first 10

And you won the last 11th match for 8 out of 11. But…

And,
The challenge isn’t top 10 by the way.

Though… if you do well you will arrive there!

It looks like you enjoyed yourself.
I also had a pause where I had to get a charger :joy:

7 out of 10 is really good!
And I noticed you even took a moment to get a screenshot of your 2nd place standing!
That must of felt pretty good huh?

You should be able to claim #1 spot one of these days. Without much help from Myztero and none from Noor. But it’s good to see what heroes function well and what ones don’t.

I’ll double check it. Kind of annoying to go through and track results

I’ve gotten to 7th before without trying for top 10. With today’s defenses and raid formations I guess it is harder to get there, so why not mark the moment

If I wasn’t restricted in time and not rerolling I would have gone for it. But most matchups were giving me 12 or 15 cups and 1st was over a hundred cups away

You mean… any hero that is not ideal for top 10 in the world matchups doesn’t function well?

I guess that means that C Melendor is better than Gefjon, who I didn’t touch once.

I used heroes appropriate to the matchups available to me in the top 10. Skadi is a better minion counter than any other hero in the game, so given a choice of any hero I will generally choose her over Noor. Hence why I think Skadi is A++ and Noor is a B or B+. In PVE Noor is better than Skadi.

Myztero performed well in the match where it fit his niche. I think the one he lost which you called out in the other thread was because I misread the raid formation and so ended up stacking against the back row, which would have been a loss regardless of which top tier heroes I had the option of stacking

With all the win-rate percentages that you bolster arguments with. I would think it would be second nature by now.

Of course… this might explain why they vary the way they do, as often as they do

I don’t generally record 12 videos and go back through them to track results. I normally just mark win/loss as i go through the raids

Retract your claws, kitty. Don’t be mean for the sake of bolstering your argument.

Win/loss rates vary for different teams in different situations. The 95% you quoted me out of context was for a new mono blue team I set up specifically against red and passive tanks and yes I was getting a very high win rate for them at the time.

Other win rates depend on the heroes, who I played against, and what stage the heroes were at - I had lower win rates with Noor initially when she wasn’t maxed, and unsurprisingly better win rates when she was maxed with 19 emblems. I have also played around with teams a lot and that affects outcomes.

That is the reason that any win rates you may have seen me discuss vary - and not for the reason that you are trying to allude to in order to discredit me

I love this thread and in years to come we may be able to use it to teach people how to spot a straw man or any of the other logical fallacies

3 Likes

I don’t have him yet but the times I’ve gone up against him in raids he’s often given me pause for thought for when I just plow in I often get a rude Awakening. I fear if he is buffed that he will become op but I can’t say this with certainty due to lack of experience with this particular hero

You can’t blindly throw all your ailments at him as you will get punished. But if you play it smart you can virtually negate his ability so that generally makes him a poor choice for defense compared to most other 5* choices.

On offence he is super fun to play with

Would you buff him? If so what buff? Oh I’m such a fool. I can use lord Loki to copy his special. Not the genuine article granted but it might give me some insights into this thread. I’ve kept my talents on afreke coz my dark depth is kinda weakish. I really should use Hime more. I’m gonna look for myztero in raids now

I am not exactly sure how Lord Loki would work with him - as the memorise is an innate ability. Would he copy that, and then be able to memorise everything from that point on? Unless someone with more knowledge comes in I would guess not, and you would just copy the (minimal) damage aspect of his special.

Myztero needs to absorb as much damage as he can in order to be most effective. Therefore, he benefits greatly from a defense/health emblem path. I have him on 12 (I think). Without emblems he can die a bit quickly at times.

In terms of hero buffs… I don’t think he needs a buff. As with all my heroes I would not say no to a buff… I’d say a cleanse would make him OP, as much as I would love it. A 2 turn quasi taunt (for specials with an ailment component) maybe… and a redistribution of his stats to be a bit more defensive

Yeah lord Loki copies the ability of any hero every time he goes off. Using him I’m also able to avoid master lepus for getting a defence down in certain battles too. Mine has 12 talents which I’m gonna switch around with afreke max talents but I’ll wait for a reset emblem.

Is here anybody which is satisfied with Myztero?

images (7)
He exceeded my expectations, and I had pretty high ones

1 Like

So… yup… about one person

2 Likes

One person. There is one person satisfied with Myztero. And I fear it will somehow convince SG that this hero does not suck. Because he absolutely, unquestionably, objectively, sucks.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings