Buff Myztero

Myztero has a dependency on a cleanser or blocker, to be optimal.

Skadi has a dependency on a defense down hero to be optimal.

Frida, Panther, Evelyn are great heroes but without a follow up special in the same color they are

as they become totally dependent on tiles.

Skadi, Frida, Panther, Evelyn are some of the best heroes in the game. A lof of the best heroes in the game are reliant on a support cast to be the best heroes in the game.

Myztero’s is no different.

I count 1. Unless you are referring to being dependent on being hit - that is not a dependency, that is part of his special mechanics? He will always be hit by an AOE. He will be hit by a hit-3 60% of the time. And he wll be hit by a hit-1 20% of the time. It is no different to any of the other gambling mechanisms in the game, with a higher reward (Morgan special *5, anyone?) that matches the lower chance of each “tier”

Keep going, there’s more.
Don’t leave out defense allies to help him drag out those ailments. Don’t forget dispel so he can get his ailment to sink in…

The biggest problem with Buff threads is how they become a personal attack on someone’s new toy. Especially someone who had their mind made-up before they even got the hero!

It’s why:

besides a couple bomb droppers
There is still no one asking to make Myztero OP…

2 Likes

This is generic and applies to every hero. So we are still on 1 dependency.

Looking at the facts it seemed crazy to me that people were not getting value out of him. Using him has reinforced that thinking. I didn’t have my mind set and if he turned out as bad as people think he is I wouldn’t keep using him and stripping other heroes to emblem him

Interestingly through a war slump his ailment reversal team has been the only team to.consistently get wins

I had no personal stake in this. The whole thing was an experiment for me. It just irks me that some people may not be getting use out of a very fun and effective hero because others don’t know how to use him or don’t want to spend the time to find out

There it is! Yes we’re too dumb and lazy :joy:. And you cracked the code!

We just monitor wasted tiles while he sits there charged and opted for a different option that can fire instead of wait for the requirements to be met.

We don’t all reroll so often. And have to choose efficiency when fighting up top.

Again…

One last time for the curious:

:point_up_2: is spot on!

1 Like

If I can use him effectively, anyone can. If they aren’t… well the logical answer is they have enough of a roster to not bother figuring out how to use him or to give him enough emblems. Or their playstyle is more aligned to bang bang heroes than tactical heroes.

I didn’t find I was waiting much at all. I would often fire quickly to counter Bera or Tel and then charge him up again to counter the flanks. If there weren’t enough tiles for both then he would typically be ready just in time for the flanks.

I really don’t know why you harp on this point. He is not a Finley that is interchangeable into any configuration. Do you take a Skadi where there are no minions? No. Do you take a Mitsuko where there are no blues? No. Do you take a Lady Loki or Myztero where there are not 2+ ailment dealers? No. I played a bit without skipping, adjusting teams as I went. God a good record, it’s not too hard “fighting up top”. But if you don’t want to change teams each match, if you enjoy playing a certain team that has a niche, then yes you will skip.

It is too offensive, given there are actually much weaker and less impactful heroes than him. Thoth Amun, Perseus, Zulag, Ruben, Boss Wolf to scratch the surface of non S1 heroes that deserve a buff. He doesn’t deserve it or need it.

I suppose that’s a two-way street don’t you think? You also play the harp

Anyway you should find out!

Here’s a challenge for you:

Go to the top 100.
For someone that is playing 2+ years and spending money and loses 5 out of 100 matches.
Honestly I don’t know with all that how you’re not permanently in the top 10, but I digress.

Go to the top 100. Once your there, THEN start recording!

Like this:

There’s really only 1 rule.

Don’t reroll!

When Uclapack pops up. Fight her! Don’t run away. you are in there by the way @Uclapack Fight everyone up there! Play 10 matches and see how many you win.
You will have to adjust your team to do this. This is playing at the highest competitive level.

In that video :point_up_2: I won 8 out of 10. The two losses I earned outright by packing Ursena and Mits on the same team. I knew better and just slipped…

But give it a go man! Taste competition in it’s highest form. You might like it and start developing teams in a different way.

1 Like

My defence roster keeps me at around 2500-2550. I get to around 2700 by the time flags run out - at which point I lose 100-300 cups when I log out. I don’t spend money on raid flags, I only use raid flasks that I have won and only when filling chests

What is this challenge going to prove? My E&P skills? Depth or my roster? It won’t prove anything about Myztero because I won’t be using him for the most part.

I don’t usually walk away from challenges but I am curious what you want to see out of it

Also - being snippy just for the sake of being snippy? You know full well I have never claimed to have a 95% win record

I won’t see anything. And it doesn’t prove anything either.
It’s nothing more than an experience.

One that made shed light for you!
About using so-called win-ratios to bolster an argument. But your right about Myztero. You won’t use him very much…

What is so-called about win-ratios? In his niche the win-loss ratio is proven. Outside of his niche I won’t use him because it doesn’t make sense.

How about I concede that Myztero is not suitable for top-10 in the world raiding?

You’ve asked a question a couple times:

I can’t tell you and it doesn’t seem to matter even if I could. There’s no harm in seeing it for yourself. I bet you would do well, your a good player. It doesn’t take a ton of raid pots… and it definitely adds perspective.

No. I don’t think I’m the snippy type.

Please don’t take me out of context

Instead of having fun and enjoy the process. :tipping_hand_man:t2::joy:

Here you go

1 Like

Some minor corrections on a bit of smoke:

Hmmm. I saw 7 out of the first 10

And you won the last 11th match for 8 out of 11. But…

And,
The challenge isn’t top 10 by the way.

Though… if you do well you will arrive there!

It looks like you enjoyed yourself.
I also had a pause where I had to get a charger :joy:

7 out of 10 is really good!
And I noticed you even took a moment to get a screenshot of your 2nd place standing!
That must of felt pretty good huh?

You should be able to claim #1 spot one of these days. Without much help from Myztero and none from Noor. But it’s good to see what heroes function well and what ones don’t.

I’ll double check it. Kind of annoying to go through and track results

I’ve gotten to 7th before without trying for top 10. With today’s defenses and raid formations I guess it is harder to get there, so why not mark the moment

If I wasn’t restricted in time and not rerolling I would have gone for it. But most matchups were giving me 12 or 15 cups and 1st was over a hundred cups away

You mean… any hero that is not ideal for top 10 in the world matchups doesn’t function well?

I guess that means that C Melendor is better than Gefjon, who I didn’t touch once.

I used heroes appropriate to the matchups available to me in the top 10. Skadi is a better minion counter than any other hero in the game, so given a choice of any hero I will generally choose her over Noor. Hence why I think Skadi is A++ and Noor is a B or B+. In PVE Noor is better than Skadi.

Myztero performed well in the match where it fit his niche. I think the one he lost which you called out in the other thread was because I misread the raid formation and so ended up stacking against the back row, which would have been a loss regardless of which top tier heroes I had the option of stacking

With all the win-rate percentages that you bolster arguments with. I would think it would be second nature by now.

Of course… this might explain why they vary the way they do, as often as they do

I don’t generally record 12 videos and go back through them to track results. I normally just mark win/loss as i go through the raids

Retract your claws, kitty. Don’t be mean for the sake of bolstering your argument.

Win/loss rates vary for different teams in different situations. The 95% you quoted me out of context was for a new mono blue team I set up specifically against red and passive tanks and yes I was getting a very high win rate for them at the time.

Other win rates depend on the heroes, who I played against, and what stage the heroes were at - I had lower win rates with Noor initially when she wasn’t maxed, and unsurprisingly better win rates when she was maxed with 19 emblems. I have also played around with teams a lot and that affects outcomes.

That is the reason that any win rates you may have seen me discuss vary - and not for the reason that you are trying to allude to in order to discredit me

I love this thread and in years to come we may be able to use it to teach people how to spot a straw man or any of the other logical fallacies

3 Likes

I don’t have him yet but the times I’ve gone up against him in raids he’s often given me pause for thought for when I just plow in I often get a rude Awakening. I fear if he is buffed that he will become op but I can’t say this with certainty due to lack of experience with this particular hero

You can’t blindly throw all your ailments at him as you will get punished. But if you play it smart you can virtually negate his ability so that generally makes him a poor choice for defense compared to most other 5* choices.

On offence he is super fun to play with

Cookie Settings