Buff Myztero

He still memorises an ailment even if he dodges

Unfortunately he does not. 100% certain of that unless there’s a bug in my game.

1 Like

Then there is a bug in your game, unless you are not observing it correctly. A few people have verified this previously.

The evade talent wording is: x% chance to dodge direct damage from offensive special skills.

So you dodge the direct damage but not any ailments that come with it. I don’t have Myztero but that is how it works for all of my rogues and when I attack rogues

As Myz absorbs the ailment, he will memorise it.

If you are convinced otherwise record can you record a video of it?

He needs to be able to memorize nearby!!

Last I knew, this was correct. Curious to see video. Mine is 3/70 so I cannot test it sadly.

@Guvnor

Hey… I know that it supposed to work like this:

But… I tested this repeatedly:
And Myztero was not memorizing dodged status ailments, which would be a problem right?

However… After toying with this hero at 3.7 I concluded that his skill is too dependent on AI targeting him, or utilizing him for ‘hit-all’ AoE enemies, which means his allies take a beating… is simply not worth giving a Tabard to…
Let alone emblems!

So, my test sample used Margaret’s dodge to test.
I figured…a dodge is a dodge, right?
Or… is Margaret’s mana add somehow scrambling his memory? That makes no sense to me, and it is appearing that besides being a… uh… well a pud. Myztero also has a very talented flaw!

1 Like

Are you certain that that boss actually gives a status ailment?

Looks like your Ariel & Margaret already had a burn on them before hand…?

Also, it’s only the ROGUE talent which will have the status ailment stick & direct damage miss. If the dodging is due to Margaret’s buff, nothing sticks. Same as with Inari’s effect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely. They were being burned. Repeatedly.
And he was dodging it.
And promptly forgetting all about it!

Well, if his talent behaves differently.
I absolutely refuse proving that…
Unless they make him worthwhile. Think I’d rather ascend Noor than Myztero…

@Venom31 your up!
I’m out

Myztero will only memorise ailments he specifically is SUBJECTED to:

• ailments on allies will NOT be memorised

• effects dodged by another heroes effect (such as Inari, Margaret, Costume Kadilen or Costume LIttle John) will NOT be memorised (as they don’t stick)

• Effects which are resisted (such as while under the effect of Grazul or Garnet) WILL be memorised

• Effects which stick but direct damage dodged (due to Rogue Talent) WILL be memorised.

6 Likes

Sorry! I stand corrected. It was Kaiden’s costume dodge. When he dodges the attack he does not memorize it.

Assumptions make an a.s.s. out of you and me

1 Like
Reminder that official forum language is English

Concordo plenamente, um herói muito raro tem que ter um Diferencial, com as atuais características ele é inútil.

I totally agree, a very rare hero has to have a Differential, with the current characteristics he is useless.

1 Like

Glad the thread got a bump, 'cuse he’s still disappointing. Saying it again, memorize nearby and never forgets ailments. That would make him a must-level (and more than validate his very fast speed). Make it happen, SG!

2 Likes

I will comment on this thread till the day I die until he gets revisited or tweaked lol. SOS!

3 Likes

At least have him memorize the specials he dodges. He’s just not good as no matter how I try him. Best case have him memorize any specials against any allies.

1 Like

It has been shown that he memorises specials that he dodges because of his talent. Are you saying for him to memorise specials he memorises because of other hero specials? That would completely bypass how those dodge skills work

He would never be like lady loky… it’s so obvious…

1st the speed doesn’t matter on him… why would you want him arm before everybody?? With no memories… ( thats what usually happen on his first charge) to fire 107% damage? A joke! Vs lady loky damage that easily gets 230% just when vela fires, not talking about telluria or gm… that could increase to her max 278%… come on!

2nd the cleanse… no comment on that, I think everybody know how important is cleansing against gm telly vela etc. (lady loki does it to the whole team)

3rd I see him plenty of times not being hit by gm, drake fong… and or when you don’t have these types of heroes against you anymore is like playing with one less hero in your team so is like going back to the first point… why would you want him to fire 107% damage?

I think is pretty obvios that he is broken specially if you compare him with lady loki because that’s incomparable.

1 Like

Got to be honest, I’m currently happy with Lady Loki instead of Myztero although I still think he would be good when used correctly.

I would however be in favour of a buff given his rarity, and I think it could be achieved simply by his ability to memorize be for status ailments given to any of your team instead of just him, even if it meant reducing the max number memorised to 3.

This is then similar to lady Loki in the sense that she reallocates from all allies. Compared to LL, trading the “cleanse” for very fast (and memorize being to all enemies) seems a good trade off.

That would make him better than lady Loki imo but not op - if it did turn out to be too good you could change to hit 3 instead with a higher initial damage.

1 Like

To clarify my point. Combined with Kadilen costume he’s even more useless because he’ll dodge an attack and not memorize the skill. Ok I’m done on this topic. He moves to my bench and we move on. Disappointing to say the least considering how rare he is to obtain.

1 Like

He will dodge the direct damage but still is effected by status ailment, to make him shine pair with Grazul, Vanda, or Francine. This will protect him but he will still memorize.

1 Like