There’s a [Buff Anzogh] thread so…
Why leave his little sister out?!?
She’s so buried in dust that people ask:
"MLwho?"

Suggestion…?
Increase Stats…
increase Speed…
hit-3 rather than 1 target
and your new creeps will still be stronger.

I know there are plenty of brand new forum accounts that double as "old timers"
But seriously… does anybody out there remember war… when the entire enemy team was dead save a terrifying, lone MLF on the wing, that would continue to eat flags?!?

Dust is the fate of every card we own?

Food for S.E. ?

Or… do we hold on to our antiquated faves in case a costume is released that we still won’t have access to?

Or will the Devs respect the true old timers,
Their long term customers…
And deliver genuine balance updates rather than buff up under preforming new portals and discourage the very idea of developing a roster…
It requires too much resource and TIME to endure this form of creep mode

Hit 3 or make the leech considerably stronger (1000+ base)

her current leech is too low even with emblems and LB
also monks can make it useless and they weren’t there when she was released

6 Likes

My suggested buff is this:

Morgan Le Fay
:new: Dispel all buffs from the target.
The caster drains 672 HP from the target over 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled, but gets removed if this caster dies.
The caster gets +94% defense against Fire for 4 turns.

5 Likes

Let me get this straight: Her special skill is unique. There has not been a second hero in this game who drains HP like her. She deserves some love!

My suggestion:

• increase the drain 672 HP → +1000HP
  • share a small amount of drained HP for all allies
  • the target cannot receive any healing for 4 turns

One of those 3 would be fine. But all 3 would not make her op tbh

5 Likes

please buff morgan le fey

my suggestion is
the caster drains 1000 HP from the target and 672 HP to nearby enemies
Recover 40% health for all allies. Health can exceed max HP

mana speed average

4 Likes

The biggest issue I have with her is that she does absolutely nothing for her teammates, while hitting like a wet sock. Make her less selfish!

These old drain hp heroes have not aged well, I encourage a buff :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Nerfed or not…
M&M’s fate
Is the same as MLF!

Only too soon
With the current pace!

And people pay a fortune for that

Isn’t it time to make an adjustment to the heroine Morgan Green…

:thinking: What kind of adjustment are we talking about here? I personally think this is one of the few cards which doesn’t need to be touched by either a buff or a nerf. What is it you think she needs?

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

Can you show us some clips of using MLF with great effect? Or even decently.
So that we can game well
Thanks

She was my first 5* green but I stripped off her emblems a long time ago and honestly dont think I have used her even once last year.

2 Likes

I wish I could :joy: :joy: Maybe I’m giving her too much credit :thinking: I don’t have her but have always found her to be a b***h to fight. I think you’ll be able to game well with or without her though

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

I think it´s her dot that is especially weak, considering todays heroes and their health? When she was released, she was much more powerful (but that is the case for so many heroes, of course)

And in todays game, most heroes needs to be killed asap, where her slow damage overtime is less desired? Just taking a guess.

But it´s a big shame with Morgan Le Fay because her art is so gorgeous. Please buff her, SG :pray: :green_heart:

3 Likes

her leech need to stack with itself and increase it to be at least for 5 turns to make her considerable in today’s meta

2 Likes

please buff MORGAN LE FEY

my suggestion is
the caster drains 1200 HP from the target and 672 HP to nearby enemies
Recover 40% health for all allies. Health can exceed max HP

mana speed average

1 Like

They buffed Lady Locke (albiet not very well) so you’d think they could look at Morgan.

I’d be happy with a doubling of her health drain, but extend the duration to 5 or 6 turns. Maybe expand the defence against fire to her and nearby allies.

2 Likes

Yes please, great ideas :pray:

Add damage to her special skill and make it, at least, hit three.

I strongly support this :100: I have few Nature heroes to choose from and I have her maxed, since I like her artwork so much. Yet she rarely sees the sun :pleading_face:

5 Likes