Buff Mica's special to be similar to Wilbur

Please buff him, hes so weak, easy to use his skills against him,you just need to rewrite his def up to def down

I remember that last year Jade was a kind of a joke hero in the ninja portal, she was the weakest one, and she got buffed just to be on pair with the other “season 1” ninjas. But what are they waiting to buff Mica? Now he is the weakest 5* in the portal, really out of date if compared with the new ninjas.

1 Like

Long ago I used him a lot. Now never.

1 Like

Just a stat buff. His special is good as it is. Eh, maybe buff the mana gen %.

Apart from the stats, the problem is that he doesn’t do damage like Jade or he doesn’t heal like Garnet, so his ability should be undispellable at the very least or it should add reflect/heal/damage that increases with each charge.

He would be much more fun and interesting if either charge 2 or 3 was like Wilbur: def down and shared damage for the opponent

3 Likes

Yeah just a little tweak in one of the charges. Add damage on second and third charge? Add a little dodge? Or reduced damage to self/nearby/all?

1 Like

He’s pure utility but that means he didn’t actually do anything which makes him quite frustrating. A heal is the obvious addition but then it’s similar to the new green one and zircon.

Maybe an added mana, 10% charge +1 then 20%, and 30% fit charge 2 and 3? If that’s a bit much maybe just nearby for the first 2 charges

The other one is damage but it’s a bit of a boring addition, although anything would be good

1 Like

Yes, he needs something else, Jade was appalling and by just adding a normal amount of damage made her change from “no, damm it, how unlucky, I’ve pulled the unuseful one” to “oh, great, I can level her up and use her”. So Mica needs something and there are several options.

Give him a little more mana charge and reflect for all. This way he can do a little damage and he different than the other ninjas. He would be only ninja that casts reflect without minion.