Buff Master Lepus Raw Stats

One of the coolest designs but at this stage only 787 power? That’s average or less of S3 power. Compared to 814 Killhare, which is still less than even some S4. I say increase Atk and Def 5% or enough to bring him to 814, or at least 810.

2 Likes

With you on that, but not to that extent. They could place those extra stats in the health region though, To not make him to op… He is already a handfull maxed and LB. Almost same stats as Alasie-C. But a mere creep up to a solid 800 would be fair.

1 Like

For a fast hero he’s pretty decent already tbh. Sure I’d always take a buff but he’s not struggling for his place in my roster…and I don’t have his costume either…

1 Like

Yeah power ranking means nothing. Be lucky he doesnt get a nerf

1 Like

I still want a 5200 TP so with his stats he ain’t getting lb or D

With Anchor yelling his lungs out cautioning about a possible nerf of MLepus in his latest video, an OP for his nerf sounds funny.

Stats are one thing, the hero overall design understanding is the key, that creates the hero impact !

• Speed = Fast
  • Base stats @ 4/80 = Attack & Defence is Good. HP needs attention to keep the dude alive for repeat whack !
  • 280% Blast to all is craZy !

No buff needed & neither coming !

• Say a prayer that the fellow is left alone & not nerfed.

Deleting this OP might help not give SG any additional ideas :wink:

1 Like

Look im sure TP is some kind of flex but a lower TP team can be better if the right heroes are involved. Could have a high TP but heros are all slow and dont work well together. Him after a hero like frigg in a defense is gonna hit like a truck.

2 Likes

than you ask for a buff. first you better pray 1 month after the spring event. he didn’t get the nerf.
second. you better make a post about " all of you who are in the top rank 100 raids. please don’t use master lepus and killhare in your defense ". otherwise , someone will ask for nerf. an example like this person bziinator ( who ask nerf Christmas family n C Krampus )

1 Like

Haha not trying to put together the best team for D. I can easily put together a team that keeps at 2800 cups. I want a very good team with highest possible TP (and keep around 2600 cups)

What team would keep you at 2800 cups?

2 Likes

There are no teams that will hold 2800 cups. Thats 100% bullshart

2 Likes

Nono, lets be fair. He didn’t say it was a team that would hold 2800 cups. He said it was a team that would easily hold 2800 cups…

1 Like

Well with enough staff, 2800 cups could be possible. That is alot of glassware though.

2 Likes

I see the 2800 claim was nerfed (haha).

So what’s this issue with Big Bunny? Must be a costume thing. The rabbit himself has been in the game for as long as there have been seasonal events with no complaints up to now.

Lmao, they release a completely overpowered costume and people complain about TP. Not sure if this is satire… I can see him getting nerfed soon, I wouldn’t count on a buff.

I never asked for a nerf for Christmas family or C Krampus

Please stay on topic. This thread is about ML stats buff. Reported

You brought this topic up - can you please share the team that would hold 2800 cups?

1 Like

He is on topic. But we’re still waiting to hear what squad you’ll use to easily keep you at 2800 cups.

1 Like

A single Aife will do