Buff Malicna

A lot of players are put-off by her randomness. I understand the need for some variety and random heroes though. I think part of the problem is her options do so many different thing: drop D, drop A, drop both

Given they are all attack options more than support that’s an area people want to know what’s going to happen. I have two suggestions:

1 - Leave the random options, but ditch the A drop only option. It’ll be 50/50 between D drop optoons, but either way a D drop will happen.

2 - Make her only option the powerful one, but reduce her mana speed to slow to compensate.

A final, non-game related suggestion would be speed up her special attack animation. Especially when you have to wait to see which option went into effect to dictate your next move faster animation would be great.

:beers:

I like her randomness and would not change anything about it except the following:

• Alternative 2:
    The target and nearby enemies get -32% defence for 3 turns.
  • Alternative 3:
    The target and nearby enemies get -32% attack for 3 turns.

-16% to defense or attack is far too little IMO,so I think all she needs is for that doubled, this way even if you don’t get the best one (-54% defense/attack, -24% mana gen) it feels less underwhelming.

6 Likes

That would work too I suppose.

Part of my deal, which may just be me, is needing a second D dropper in case you get an A drop only. Having all the options be a single effect (D drop) would be nice, though not necessarily mandatory.

:beers:

2 Likes

My suggested buff is this:

Malicna
Deals 260% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
:arrows_counterclockwise: The target and nearby enemies get -34% defence for 3 turns.
:arrows_counterclockwise: The target and nearby enemies get -34% attack for 3 turns.
:arrows_counterclockwise: The target and nearby enemies get -24% mana generation for 3 turns.
Element Link gives all Dark allies a small amount of mana at the end of each turn for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

6 Likes

I think she could be buffed to fast mana speed, if they wanted to keep it simple.

@Muchacho Thank you for creating this thread! What do you think?

Btw, I am out of votes. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Malicna needs a buff for sure. Just leave the first option of her special, erase the other two, simple. At least, make the 2 and 3 option useful, 16% sounds like a joke

Seams a good improvement!

Just keep option 1. Mist a 4* does almost the same thing but without the random weak options. And she does it at fast speed. I do realize mists defense down is only to special skills, and she prevents buffs instead of attack down. But either mist is out of her league (I don’t think that’s the case) or malicna needs a buff.

Thoth-Amun now hits three with 280% now and he is fast. Malicna should at least hit equally hard for three now if not harder.

1 Like