Buff Jean-Francois (Feb 2020 Hotm)

Aaaand SGG did not buff JF (I knew it…)

Thats oke, at least Margaret and Atomos get the buff, and for me, after Telluria and Vella get balance, then will not push JF to buff. He is not as awesome as GM or Vella or Telluria (after balance) but he still usable same like neith, not good , not bad just so so

1 Like

I think he’s better than Neith is. I’ve max ascended him and not Neith (though partly because I had 11 rings and 6 darts, admittedly). Honestly, there are a couple people in the top 100 that have him in their defense teams. So he can’t be that bad, can he?

I don’t like him an yes he needs buff

1 Like

Idk, I don’t have Neith, but face her in D couple time, she is just like JF not so scary but can punish if the board is not good, I also not maxed JF he still at 3/70, try to use him and like him, but its hard to give him rings atm.

It took so long for them to buff Margaret when she obviously is in desperate need of a fix. That poor girl.

Oh dear… So does that mean our votes here didn’t go through? :frowning:

2 Likes

Congrats for Margaret buff, I don’t have them, but Im glad someone happy for that update ;).
For Jean, at least we already try to speak our mind but they will make the best decision for all.player, so either JF get buff or no, we still can enjoy the game

3 Likes

I really wanted to try my luck hoping that they will buff up JF. I also don’t understand why is he in the wizard class in the first place. If he is suppose to do damage, give him something that punch. Have even brought him to blue titan just to test the % against blue, but failed miserably.

2 Likes

The advantage of no direct damage is that he is not affected by riposte. Which sometimes good.
Just increase the damage and/or duration a bit will make him better.

3 Likes

I’m glad to see SG engaged in rebalance. This gives so many of us hope that JF will be fixed and made at least a match for GM, Clarissa, Vela, etc. When, when, when will this happen?

2 Likes

I think it will be good to change one skill ability to change shield debufs. It will be good that it changes all debufs to shield. Eg. Tella’s mana reduce - shield buf, Tella’s attack reduce, water dmg - shield, GM fire burn - no shield.

1 Like

He still need’s a buff! He has very narrow area to use. Like Margaret, he needs strait damage. 135%-150% would be great.

4 Likes

I very much hope the fixed JF shall appear in the next rebalancing update. Please, SG, come to JF’s rescue!

3 Likes

Make his burn dmg undispelable and give some initial dmg like %130

2 Likes

JF is not a bad hero…he doesn’t need a buff. He hits ALL for great DOT damage. He’s not great defensively due to cleansers nullifying him, but not all heroes are defensive. JF is a fabulous offensive hero, and he’s FAST mana. Save the complaining for real heroes that need a buff: Thoth Amun. Who would trade their JF for a Thoth? Nobody? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

2 Likes

We are not complaining, only input if possible Jean also can get little buff.
And we also support the heroes that we think need buff by giving vote to that threat.
And I personally not reply for one that I think is already good and no need buff, but if they get buff, will celebrate with them as well.
So cheers hope the Thot get buff for sure. :wine_glass:

3 Likes

Absolutely. Jean F’s fate also matters. He deserves to be improved!

1 Like

Agreed I raid to top 100 with him nearly everyday. On defense as a flank he helps keep me around 2700. No buff needed. Neith on the other hand is an absolute POS.

Both JF and Neith need to be improved asap. I agree.

4 Likes

Hero Academy looks interesting, but many problems remain including broken JF.

1 Like

Cookie Settings