Buff Gullinbursti and An-Windr

If they using their special skill when attack buff is active, only duration is reset.
But I propose to add damage also when duration is reset (so, skill actually does whatever damage it accumulated and then rewrites itself).

I dont think Gullinbursti needs a buff. He’s phenomenal as is.

An-Windr is another story

7 Likes

They share same status effect, and my request is to buff this effect.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed that if Gullin is charged again and you release it before the end of the previous cycle, no dmg is applied. But you can control it and wait a little bit… Unless you’re desperate for a heal asap.

I dont think Gullinbursti needs a buff. He is already prized as he is. I think he is better than regular Vivica in that you dont waste 6 darts and other ascension materials. You dont max the angry boar because of his damaging skill, you max the pig because he heals and boosts health.

4 Likes

A buff to Guillinbursti would make him stronger than Noor, who behaves similarly. And Noor has been bragged about as a powerful hero that will give you an 85% win rate so…
Guillinbursti is fine

An Windr shouldn’t be used for defense in my opinion. But offensively if he can survive the AI’s poor aim with a little help from his friends. He does… ok…

Maybe we should keep the 3<4<5* ?

There is a reason. Pig is a healer after all.

Para su calificación esta muy bien como esta un pequeño Heimdall

1 Like

I don’t see this as a “buff” so much as a “mechanic correction.” I’m on board with it

Then you make a painful choice. :man_shrugging:t2:
The wording is “when efect ends”… I guess it was intentional to be just healer OR healer and hitter, depending on what you need him to be.