BUFF Grazul

Grazul was an awesome hero but now outdated. If you buffed her she would be valuable again then give her an awesome costume and you will get people spending money on her and other heros. But not just the costume buff her then make costume so awesome we won’t mind spending our money.

buff her from 2 turns to 4 on the status ailment blocker, and bump up that healing %. 33% maybe, and just to even it out, make her go from Very Fast, to Fast

2 Likes

I agree with everything except the very fast to fast, that nerf would kill her.

2 Likes

The very fast is her distinguishing feature, keep it. Keep the heal low, according to her speed, but making the ailment block longer would be a nice buff.

1 Like

She got buffed already. Her name is now Hathor

2 Likes

Still weaker than Hathor, hers is overheal

Who is Hathor? Never even heard of that one… Since I know the old heroes it´s probably something new.

No old hero will ever be even close to a new one. Well this does serve the purpose of showing which buffs she will never get I suppose :slight_smile:

Hathor is the new S5 hero

Grazul is pretty underwhelming at this stage of the game, her heals basically do nothing compared to the damage we now contend with. Increasing her heal based on very fast mana speed doesn’t seem likely, but maybe having a regen that matches the turn duration of her ailment block would be reasonable. Also, I do feel the ailment block should be 3 turns, especially when you look at Vanda’s costume.

Very fast support has aged quite badly in this meta as heavy hitters are more prominent.

1 Like

Please Buff Grazul , All allies are Immune to new status ailments for 4 Turns.
Recover 25-30% health for all allies.

1 Like

Grazul really needs some love :heart:

1 Like

The one proposal is adding at least 1 more turn to the ailment immunity buff. I be firing that thing off and then either be a turn too early or it goes away before it becomes effective against whatever debuff hits my team.

I enjoyed the quick heal ability though. If Triton wasn’t still the only Hero with a healing increase ability (and I mean it as a buff, not the element link), the quick heals could be beautiful!

6 Likes

At this point, she needs to boost healt, and recover. She may see more use that way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think that she should recover 15% boosted health
All allies are immune to ailments for 3 turnns or…
Immunity for 2 turns and dell reduce enemy mana generation by 24% for 2 turns.

2 Likes

She should be red Cleopatra

They gonna resell her if thats how she gonna be

“We’ve have listened to the feedback of the community and decided to give Grazul this amazing new Costume”. You will also have Feel the Power or whatever offers to be able to pull more for her

1 Like