Buff Aeron and Hanitra please

These two are in serious need of a buff. At least let Aeron dispel for the whole team, and add boosted health. As for Hanitra she needs to have a small hit to her special. Maybe 125% to all or 3 enemies. Help us out Small Giant

I could live with those changes. I find both to be okay as is but those would be welcome additions to them both… But not before they sort out Boss Wolf :smile:

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

I 100% agree. There are definitely a few that needs a buff or 2 to get them back on par with other 5*s. It’s bad Aeron is outclassed by C. Rigard by a very large margin.

Not sure if I would say “outclassed”. I see them as slightly different heroes. Don’t get me wrong, c.Rigard is a great hero but there have been times when Aeron’s ailment block alone has been a life saver. Maybe I just have a soft spot for Aeron as he was one of my first (If not my first) HoTM. Spent a lot of time on my defence team and it held quite well

But, that’s just one gamer’s opinion

Game well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

I agree Aeron is well overdue but cant say the same about Hanitra just yet. She is still used a fair amount I’d much rather see the dust collectors get buffs before usable heros (Owl, Boss Wolf, Klaern, Natalya etc…)

1 Like