🎅 Buddy: Santa's Challenge – Thoughts & Discussion (2019)

He’s one of the best 4* heroes.

1 Like

In the new Anchor grade, he is the best.

The only one to have A+ in all rules for 4* tournament.

1 Like

Did not know that. Guess I should’ve checked the hero utility before feeding off two duplicates. Kept two and one is halfway to 3rd tier, sharing his food with Kingston.

No Mother North for me, but can’t stop pulling Buddy :sweat_smile:

Hey y’all - I know Buddy is a fan favorite when it comes to 4* heroes and I certainly know how much of a pain he can be in a defensive team.

I got Buddy this month and I was curious how/if y’all use him in ways other than defense? I have a 5* defense team and unfortunately Buddy is not strong enough to join the team, I can only foresee him being added in 4* tourneys.

Is he good on offense? What about special events? Is he worth maxing if I am never going to use him on defense besides the occasional 4* tourney? (Which i already have a strong 4* team)

I use Buddy frequently when raiding. I usually run 3:2. My top two are Kingston and Hatter. If green is strong, I bring Buddy in as my number 3. His minions are like a heal effect.

My other greens are Elkanen and Hansel, each fully leveled but no emblems. I just brought Kadilen to 3.70 and am now doing the same with Horghall. I do not have Lianna or any of the attacking HOTMs like Greg or Zeline.

2 Likes

Buddy is best on titans or perhaps part of a triple stack depending on your options. Also a good choice for tournaments

2 Likes