đŸ¶ Bubbles - 5* Ice / Blue from Mighty Pets

New Mighty Pet hero is released: Bubbles

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Bubbles, as well as your thoughts on Bubbles.

Bubbles

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Barbarian
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 936 894 1658
4/90 1071 1023 1897
Origin Family
Mighty Pets Mighty Pet
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Fiend of the Familiars
When a Minion is summoned to any ally, this character gains 5% health and 5% mana. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:hourglass: Ability: Wrath of Pets
When a Fiend is summoned to any enemy, this character deals 85% damage to all enemies. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Spectral Visions
  • Deals 480% damage to the target.
  • The target gets -44% defense for 4 turns.
  • The target automatically casts Shifting Mindless Attack on a random ally when mana is full at the start of the turn during 4 turns.When this effect is triggered, it shifts to the hit ally, and the duration is refreshed.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Mighty Pet Family

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Bubbles from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Mighty Pets Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Bubbles ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Bubbles.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Bubbles and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Bubbles worth summoning for?

• Would you use Bubbles on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Bubbles ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Bubbles as an opponent?

• Would you give Bubbles Barbarian Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Bubbles’s character design?

• If you Summoned Bubbles and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Bubbles, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Bubbles when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Bubbles, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Bubbles (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Bubbles), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

5 Likes

Feedback Poll - Bubbles (post release)

:question: Is Bubbles worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Bubbles would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Bubbles’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Defense Debuffer
  • Mindless Attack Ailment Giver

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Bubbles compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Bubbles’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Bubbles’s Base Stats?

Note this means Bubbles’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Bubbles worth giving Barbarian Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Bubbles is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Bubbles is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Bubbles worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Bubbles then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

4 Likes

I really really like this one, in every sense, I sure hope I can get her.
Good luck everyone

May the portals show you kindness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Is it just me or is this hero kind of crazy
fast defence down AND shifting mindless attack
my goodness. Relatively hard snipe as well. A very useful hero

13 Likes

This one looks really badass, is it the best in the portal?

5 Likes

Don’t know if this was discussed but Shifting Mindless and regular mindless attack do not stack. I tested it out with alfrike firing first and then bubbles. Alfrike mindless was overridden w bubbles. I know this is the right move but theoretically it’s different ailment symbols and would’ve been deadly. After I finish bubbles I’ll work on Matilda again to make the mindless attack even more never ending (it already refreshes when it shifts)

7 Likes

Would it be wise to pair Matilda with Bubbles? If I’m not mistaken wouldn’t that mean the mindless would refresh and stay on the existing hero and not shift, if Matilda keeps refreshing it? Sorry the special confuses me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It shifts when the persons mana is full and they mindless attack someone. My thought process is if Matilda refreshes it’ll help w those slow mana gaining heroes. You only have mindless for 4 turns and if they don’t get full mana by then it goes away. Of course on offense you can just load that person up w tiles to get them to fire lol. Maybe I’m thinking defensively. Idk lol

3 shifting attacks on 3 heroes!
click to watch on vimeo

Kalo is so good. Let’s you test out and have fun w heroes who are unlevelled. Kalo w bubbles and Matilda!

Yes you can, as Obama would say :wink:

For best combo; Mathilda, Chomper, Bubbles
You get som Pet family bonus. Mathilda will increase the bleed by 50%. Also 50% chance to refresh for at least one of the Pet.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

From a sniper and kill perspective, sword path is the way to go; but from a mana control using mindless attack perspective, I believe shield path is the way to go. If the enemy dies then the shifting mindless attack ends w the dead hero. With a super strong snipe you’re likely to kill the enemy before getting to use the shifting mindless ailment. But like I said if the goal is to snipe kill first w mindless as a bonus if the enemy is still alive then sword is the best path. For me I think I’ll take shield bc seeing the mindless attack is fun! Lol. Gawd I love this hero!

11 Likes

I definitely agree with @dez82 here. This hero should be all shields in emblem-path
Interesting how 75% say that mindless is most important, and then 75% say they would go sword-path. Makes you wonder if choosing the path is mostly old habits.

Especially since it’s a wandering/shifting mindless I would want the opponent to survive a little bit, so it gets transferred. After that it should be easy to kill, with the -44% def down.

Very cool hero (but barbarian seems strange for a mindflayer, almost a way to make the hero weaker)

5 Likes

Bubbles looks like Gaillards cat dressed up for Halloween

6 Likes

I just got Bubbles,yesterday morning,now i m confuse how You emblem IT,i bage LB also for IT,what do i do?

1 Like

Personally, I’m going to do all shield and health options and avoid swords as much as possible. That’s only because I don’t want the hero to die before the mindless attack shifts to another enemy. I think that’s how they balanced this character out. Maybe most of the time, depending on bubbles build, the enemy will die. So to try and mitigate that, I’m not choosing swords myself.

5 Likes

This damn hero will be my undoing
the only one I wanted! but instead too much money later I get 3 hamsters

(or it’s true what they say about when you put them together they multiply :rofl:)

Don’t get me wrong I’m feeling blessed about getting chomper but I won’t let this is turn into a diochan nightmare for me. I think I’ll wait and give it one more try with tomorrows deal if I don’t get lucky maybe its a sign to slow down and take a break.
Sometimes its like the universe is messing with me!!!
Good luck everyone
may the portals be kind to you

10 Likes

Same for me with Miriam. Filled the fated 2 times and did not get her. Pets I only got Toto twice and Furdinand. I think I will hold now until BF.

2 Likes

Don’t worry
There will be a next damn hero
and it will always be stronger

6 Likes

Probably wanted bubbles for the cute part :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but on the third day of events/towers
 Isn’t the offer 3 pulls for $3
 Or am i misremembering.

I too got chomper
 I don’t think I’m lucky enough to get another 5* from the event