Brothers of the Sword looking for some new brothers and sisters

Howdy folks. Brothers of the Sword are now recruiting. Family friendly alliance, English-speaking. We are mostly in the US and Canada, but have members in Europe and Australia as well. Currently battling 11-12* titans. Had been up to 12-13*, but we just lost 5 members. The ups and downs of alliances, amirite?

We use Line app to communicate, especially for war. So that is a requirement. Also no alt/secondary accounts please. Looking for folks who will use all war flags when opted into war and do as much titan damage as is feasible. You know the drill. Same thing everyone is looking for. What can we offer that others can’t? Well, we have a mulit-alliance “school” chat room on Line that offers a lot of resources for those looking to grow. And we have a guy whose avatar is a squirrel with a mullet. Not every alliance can boast that!

Look us up in game under Brothers of the Sword. Or you can find me on Line at earlverdant

Cheers!
Earl

2 Likes

Proud member of this alliance. Great group of people.

2 Likes

Proud to have you with us.

I am looking forward to filling up our ranks again. We have room for 5 people currently.

Hard to believe I’ve been fighting alongside you guys for 5 months now. Time flies when you’re having fun! I’m happy to recommend this alliance. Check us out!

1 Like

Erik is the man! Been a great addition to our clique and is now one of our leaders.

Hey now. Still looking for some new siblings. Check us out in game or contact me on Line. ID is in original post.

Have I mentioned how much I appreciate our “friends of the alliance” chat group. We have met some great people along the way and I really appreciate that we share knowledge and resources across groups. Having access to details about special events easily at your finger tips makes a huge difference in your success as a player.

1 Like

That’s true. Our multi-alliance “School” chat room on Line has SO many resources for folks who are looking to really advance as a player and a team member. Great point, Lady Mary.

Come and look for us in Game or contact me on Line where I’m earlverdant

Cheers!

Still have room for 4 players. Just crushed our last war and currently fighting an 11* rare red. Hop on board and help us bring this tiger down! Line ID: earlverdant.

Hey folks. Still looking for some new blood. 11-12* titans, war plan with a track record, Line app required. Fun and engaging group. Check us in game or on Line. ID is earlverdant

Cheers!
Earl

Wow that last war was impressive. 6831 vs. 5535. 11 people on the team with more than 300 pts. Not bad with 23 people participating. Looking forward to keeping up the momentum and getting some additional recruits to take up arms with us.

Room for 5!

1 Like

Currently room for 6. Just had a member leave as his unit will be deploying overseas shortly. He will be sadly missed. Was with us for nearly 2 years. Sad to see an old-timer go and we wish him the best and hope for his safety.

Just slipped down to 10* titans as we are at 24 (and man oh man did we massacre it!), so we will probably be 10-11* titans for a bit before moving back up to 12*. Our alliance philosophy is Titan First and you can always opt of wars.

Check Brothers of the Sword out in game or reach out to me on Line. ID is earlverdant.

Cheers!
Earl

2 Likes

“Not all those who wander are lost.”

Looking for a fresh start? Check us out. Room for 6.

Line ID earlverdant

1 Like

We are filling up! Only 2 open slots left. Get in and get busy having some fun with the BotS!

Earl (Line ID earlverdant)

A handful of solid players joined us over the last couple days and we still have room for one more.

1 Like

Back at it. At 29 but soon to be 28. One of our members is leaving to devote more time to school. Real life is always more important and we applaud her decision. She will be missed though.

Want to replace her? Contact me on Line (earlverdant) or check us out in game.

Brothers of the Sword
Earl

Bumping as we just lost 2 members. One is going back to school and doesn’t feel she can give us the level of participation she had been giving. And her husband left with her as she was the one who got him into the game so he goes where she goes.

So we are at 28 and looking to fill up. Fun, gabby group who strive to be as competitive as possible while stressing that real life comes first. This is jus a game after all.

Find us in game or catch me on Line at earlverdant

Cheers!
Earl

1 Like

Friendly bump for Earl’s alliance. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Sam! The kindness of strangers at work in the forums.

(Unless we know each other and it’s slipping my mind…lol)

1 Like