Brothers of the Sword - 11 and 12* Titans 25/30

Brothers of the Sword are looking for few active brothers and sisters to join us. We use Line app to communicate our war strategy so that is a requirement.

We are a fun, engaging and ACTIVE alliance and we are always looking to progress and grow in the game. We have a bunch of resources in one of our Line chats (that we share with other alliances/players) and a bunch of folks who are eager to help new members acclimate and grow.

We are currently hitting 11-12* titans, but hope to up that part of our game. Solid war plan that is working pretty well. 100% use of war flags when opted in.

Requiriements:

• 2,000 Trophies (but honestly we don’t really care about cups)
  • Line ID as mentioned above
  • No alt/secondary accounts
  • Players who communicate! That’s what being in an alliance is all about!

Check us out in game or ask any questions here in the comments. My Line ID is earlverdant if you prefer to communicate that way.

“Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what’s there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It’s yours!”

So who is that level 71 player? Must be a really cool person. I’m just assuming here.

2 Likes

One of my favorite people and an excellent co-leader.

Coming off of a great war win and currently fighting a 11* Titan. Come join us!

Still looking for three new members. Please check us out!

1 Like

Another war win under the belt and an active 11* titan. Come visit us and see if we are a good fit for you.

Good luck everyone on your wars!

In all seriousness…we are cool as hell and you should join us now to bask in the…er…coolness.

Ok…maybe not so cool. Join us and make us cooler.

Speaking of cool… How cool would it be to have three more people join our alliance so we could have 30 people? Currently fighting a 12* Titan. Come join the fun.

Level 72 now. Dang Earl!

Looks what you made me do… Inviting you to join our alliance.

Need a few more pieces of the puzzle to complete our alliance. Come on in and check us out!

Maybe you guys should raise the stakes. How about a free Shirt if I join?

1 Like

We actually offer free hair removal services as our alliance perk. You will want to contact Squirrel Mullet. He is liscensed, or so he says.

Mullet got me before. His “hair removal” is an absolute scam.

You know the saying:
Fool me once - Shame on you.
Fool me twice - Shame on me.
Fooled by Mullet - worth a bullet.

I love it. This is fantastic.

Do you have an addiction to playing Empires and Puzzles? Do you have panic attacks when the game is down and you can’t collect your resources and hit the Titan? Hey me too! Let’s hang out together once the game is available again. Come check us out!

Another war win. Looks like we are on a roll. Come join us.

Hey folks, updated our post. Ideally we are looking for level 50 and greater players. Come join the fun.

Brothers of the Sword are looking for few active brothers and sisters to join us. We use Line app to communicate our war strategy so that is a requirement.

We are a fun, engaging and ACTIVE alliance and we are always looking to progress and grow in the game. We have a bunch of resources in one of our Line chats (that we share with other alliances/players) and a bunch of folks who are eager to help new members acclimate and grow.

We are currently hitting 11-12* titans, but hope to up that part of our game. Solid war plan that is working pretty well. 100% use of war flags when opted in.

Requiriements:

• 2,000 Trophies (but honestly we don’t really care about cups)
  • Line ID as mentioned above
  • No alt/secondary accounts
  • Players who communicate! That’s what being in an alliance is all about!

Check us out in game or ask any questions here in the comments. My Line ID is earlverdant if you prefer to communicate that way.

“Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what’s there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It’s yours!”