Brothers (and Sisters) of the Sword are recruiting again!

Hey all,

Brothers of the Sword are looking for some new brothers and sisters. We have been full for a few months now but we recently lost two members to game attrition. They loved being in the alliance, and I mean who wouldn’t…we are awesome, but they both felt the crunch of real life interfering with their game time. They will be sorely missed, but totally understandable. So we have two openings at the moment.

We are mostly hitting 14* titans but the occasional pass will bring us down to 13* due to bad spawn times or whatnot. We have a solid war plan that works pretty well for our group, which is mostly based in the US/Canada with some international talent from Europe and Singapore thrown in. All awesome players.

On average most of us have been playing the game for 2+ years. I’ve been playing since April 2018 and I’m still having a ton of fun with it. Mostly because of this alliance. All around a bunch of good eggs.

We use Line to communicate for wars so that is required. We’ve tried in the past to work with folks who insisted on not using Line and well…it never worked out. They would attack out of the war plan and then get mad at us when we pointed it out. Sigh. Anyway…you would only need to be in that one room which is a no chat room…only war instructions. The other rooms we have are general chat and a multi-alliance “school” room with some fun resources.

We believe in the Titan First motto. Wars are optional, but all flags must be used if opted in. But titans are your way to help out the team. Real life comes first, but if you have time to log into the game to raid or farm or level heroes or whatever, you have time to hit the titan and help your mates out. We want responsible teammates who won’t need to be nudged to use their flags. Simple as that.

So if you are interested shoot me a pm on Line or come check us out in game.

Cheers!
Earl Verdant
Leader
Brothers of the Sword
Line ID: earlverdant

3 Likes

Take it from this sister, this is a great alliance. Fun, competitive without being over the top. We like to kill things over here.
Valar Morghulis!

5 Likes

I have enjoyed playing another game with Earl. I wouldn’t hesitate to join his alliance here in Empires. :+1:

4 Likes

Just another war win for the Bots…on a personal note….come join the fun!!

Capture2

5 Likes

You go 6/6 more often than not. Absolute war beast!

4 Likes

I joined 319 days ago because I related to the titan first approach, love the drama free atmosphere & team fellowship.

5 Likes

I’ve been playing this app game since Nov 2019.
Joined a couple of alliances and really enjoy the growth and effort that all the members do for each other at Brothers of the Sword. We are currently hitting 14* titans and performing well on alliance wars. We have some spots open because real life is important. If our friends want to come back when life slows down, they will always have a home.

5 Likes

Looking like another war win on the horizon…we have room for 2 players. You can message me on line as well Aryastarkraps or message Earl. Get in before the next war before we are back to full!

The lone wolf dies but the pack survives!

3 Likes

So we set an alliance record in the war from this past weekend for points scored. How did we celebrate? By destroying that record yesterday!

Come over and join the fun!

2 Likes

Looking for a few good soldiers, bonus if you’re from across the pond. Most members are currently from the US & Canada, we could benefit from a little diversity & balance, but all are welcome.

2 Likes

Why ya just sitting there when you could join BotS and be one of the cool kids?

Narrator voice “They aren’t cool”

Eh, check us out anyways. There are worse things than being uncool.

“The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you’re uncool.” - Lester Bangs

3 Likes

Hey all. Currently full. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.