Bring back the unique quests

Overall I don’t mind the mixed event. The random changing hero colour is annoying. What I really like though is a portal with no S1.

What do you mean by that?

The issue is that with the 3 new events, and probably 2 future ones to come, there would be a total of 10 challenge events. If people want to summon from a specific portal, 10 months is an awfully long time to wait.

Personally, I like the Challenge Festival and the new 10-stage format. I’m sorry you don’t feel that way, but I’m positive the former challenge events are not coming back.

They mean there are no S1 heroes in the Challenge Festival portal.

Ah, thanks, and furthermore, it is high time for that to be applied to the Atlantis portal.

1 Like

Maybe they are pointless for a long-time players like you. But this game is also addressing beginners. And they need a possibility to gain XP fast, as it enables them to have more roster space (that they would have to buy otherwise) and more WE.

If anything, the special quests that should be discontinued are this Mount Umber as well as that Quest that is an obvious ripoff of the Nightwalkers attack from Game of Thrones.

There is that tiny implication that we might one day have an even bigger battle on our hands after that Quest is over but literally nothing has ever come of it.

1 Like

Hey?

What?

So where will we get rings from?

The Rings of Power were made in a different volcano. :wink:

1 Like

Lol Lord of the rings?

1 Like

Lol, yeah.
I did not spot the connection until you just now pointed it out when you reminded me of how the top prize of the volcano Quest are rings of power.

I should have figured, given how the icy Quest is an obvious ripoff from Game of Thrones.

And how the Ninja tower is an obvious rip off of Mortal Kombat. Seriously they didn’t even try to hide the fact that their Ninja characters look a lot like Jade and Sub-Zero and so on.

1 Like

Lol I know, what a game :rofl: